good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great taste, cleans well

Clean teeth, healthy mouth!

Posted by Reviewer1533126 on Apr 21, 2011

My dentist comments on how healthy my teeth and gums are now. They weren't so great when I was using flouride!

Now Foods, Syliwhite toothpaste gel

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Feb 09, 2015

Excellent pasta with a pleasant taste. They love it my grandchildren Thomas (6 years old) and Luke (3 years old). Salute you. Joseph, Bratislava, Slovakia

Really efficiant

Posted by Bambi-Rider on Apr 21, 2010

Give it a try ..let teeth fresh,white & clean...love the flavor !

lemmik

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

hea rahuliku maitsega pasta, lapsele meeldib ka väga sellega pesta.

Very good

Posted by Poppynarawadee on May 25, 2016

I will buy it again.

de gran tamaño

Posted by nicoleta on Jul 22, 2015

por ser tan grande me ´´canse´´de usarla

The others are better.

Posted by JuliaP on Sep 18, 2013

There is whitening effect, but due to good removal of plaque. Freshens good, but other Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel I like more. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.

Una de las mejores

Posted by juliaphoenix on May 12, 2014

En cuanto a limpieza y sabor (como a canela) le doy un 10. El único y gran problema es que enrojece la comisura de los labios! Si quieres descubrir todos mis favoritos de iHerb, tienes varias entradas sobre ello en mi blog.

Now Foods, Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel, Cinnafresh - Strong Cinnamon flavor, fresh morning feeling

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I use Now Foods Xylitol-White toothpaste regularly (better teeth protector, teeth whitener, morning fresh feeling). For a change, I tried this Cinnamon flavor. I find the cinnamon flavor strong for my taste. But cinnamon bread, I like very much. I was suprised it did not taste as good when used as a toothpase (at least, for me). In terms of fresher feeling, I find the WHITE xylitol better. Overall, I like the WHITE more and will revert to it once I'm done with this one. BTW, I use this toothpaste (Now Foods Xylitol, and the Nubian Black soap, as GIFTS (haven't got any complaints yet). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"