Mild Tasting Gel

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 03, 2016

This a gel and has a slight cinnamon taste with no strong favors that can burn your mouth like to much peppermint.It gently cleans teeth and gums. This does not provide an overpowering smell or taste. Iherb provides good customer service and DHL deliver is fantastic Thanks!

good

Posted by 5425571315329791975 on Jan 30, 2016

I like it but it doesn't clean like a mint toothpaste

not too sweet

Posted by Anccica on Jan 28, 2016

I like it ,it is not leaving sweet feeling in mouth after washing ,but I'm the only member of my family who is ok with this cinna-taste in my toothpaste :) .

Tasty toothpaste gel

Posted by Reviewer2672151 on Jan 27, 2016

Really nice-tasting gel. As for people complaining of burning sensation and redness around mouth, it's very individual. I personally have no problem with it. I suspect that there're many more people like me. They just take it for granted. On the minus side, gel doesn't give you a feeling of freshness and and only comment when there is a problem. On the minus side, gel doesn't give you a feeling of freshness and in an hour you don't feel that you brushed your teeth. I mix it with another toothpaste to get a better effect.

yet to try but looks good

Posted by 5338683689061136052 on Jan 19, 2016

yet to try but lools good!

Burning around my mouth!!

Posted by 5300367673273418616 on Jan 15, 2016

This toothpaste irritated my skin around my lips. It's all red and burning! I can't leave the house looking like this! It's very strange that I got an allergic reaction because usually my skin isn't sensitive. I haven't gotten allergic reactions to any skin care products ever! This product should not be on the market if such side effects are so common (I've read other reviews)! Horrible experience. Hopefully this rash goes away soon and I stop looking like a monster. Ugh!

bof

Posted by 4614444498709016055 on Dec 12, 2015

gel juste parfumé a la canelle j ai l impression ;lave bien et c'est tout. 181 g c est un choix economique j en ai pour un moment mais c est pour les familles nombreuses

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great taste, cleans well

Nasty burns on my face

Posted by 5531686393307120072 on Sep 14, 2015

this toothpaste is TERRIBLE. Burnt my face- far too strong.

damages the mucous membranes

Posted by Reviewer3132704 on Sep 07, 2015

The whole "now" of toothpaste, and the cause of allergies - damages the mucous membranes of the mouth and lip skin.