Now Foods, Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel, Cinnafresh, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Posted by 5526354028086506241 on Jan 13, 2013

Passably clean, cinnamon obazhaet!))

Now Foods, Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel, Cinnafresh - Strong Cinnamon flavor, fresh morning feeling

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I use Now Foods Xylitol-White toothpaste regularly (better teeth protector, teeth whitener, morning fresh feeling). For a change, I tried this Cinnamon flavor. I find the cinnamon flavor strong for my taste. But cinnamon bread, I like very much. I was suprised it did not taste as good when used as a toothpase (at least, for me). In terms of fresher feeling, I find the WHITE xylitol better. Overall, I like the WHITE more and will revert to it once I'm done with this one. BTW, I use this toothpaste (Now Foods Xylitol, and the Nubian Black soap, as GIFTS (haven't got any complaints yet). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

The others are better.

Posted by JuliaP on Sep 18, 2013

There is whitening effect, but due to good removal of plaque. Freshens good, but other Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel I like more. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.

PICAAAAAA

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

El sabor a canela está muy conseguido, pero esta pasta de dientes pica un poco!! Al menos a mí. Me lo pensaría antes de volver a comprarla porque si que es cierto que deja sensacion de limpieza total en la boca cuando la usas. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Pasta de dientes sabor a canela

Posted by 4759618171831363916 on Feb 17, 2016

No es muy refrescante pero no tiene un sabor fuerte a canela. Limpia bien pero no deja sensación de frescor. Aceptable para su precio (aprox. 1$)

Not so refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1642657 on Jun 11, 2008

Could be more fresh tasting.

angel

Posted by Reviewer3028203 on Mar 12, 2008

to strong it burns.

This toothpaste became rancid on my toothbrush over time

Posted by Reviewer2419830 on Oct 02, 2011

I liked the cinnamon flavor of this toothpaste, but had to quit using it because my electric toothbrush gave off the odor of old rags after using this for a couple of weeks. I changed my brush insert, and it happened again. I&#39;ve never had this problem with a toothpaste. I had to change to Tom&#39;s anise-flavored toothpaste instead.

Mild in every sense

Posted by 5230275702358035923 on Jan 29, 2015

While I'm glad that product contains natural ingredients, and cinnamon is a good thing to be included, the overall effect was minimal at best. I found the cinnamon flavour to be mild, and the breath-freshening aspect of the toothpaste was marginally effective. I had to use a lot on the brush, and brush twice before feeling comfortable enough to head out in the morning. The clean feeling wore off rather quickly. I'm giving it two stars instead of one because it's a natural product, and while it wasn't harsh in any way, and didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth, it just didn't provide the results I want in a toothpaste. For the record, I am a satisfied consumer of other Now brand products.

bof

Posted by 4614444498709016055 on Dec 12, 2015

gel juste parfumé a la canelle j ai l impression ;lave bien et c'est tout. 181 g c est un choix economique j en ai pour un moment mais c est pour les familles nombreuses