Tasty toothpaste gel

Posted by Reviewer2672151 on Jan 27, 2016

Really nice-tasting gel. As for people complaining of burning sensation and redness around mouth, it's very individual. I personally have no problem with it. I suspect that there're many more people like me. They just take it for granted. On the minus side, gel doesn't give you a feeling of freshness and and only comment when there is a problem. On the minus side, gel doesn't give you a feeling of freshness and in an hour you don't feel that you brushed your teeth. I mix it with another toothpaste to get a better effect.

de gran tamaño

Posted by nicoleta on Jul 22, 2015

por ser tan grande me ´´canse´´de usarla

Una de las mejores

Posted by juliaphoenix on May 12, 2014

En cuanto a limpieza y sabor (como a canela) le doy un 10. El único y gran problema es que enrojece la comisura de los labios! Si quieres descubrir todos mis favoritos de iHerb, tienes varias entradas sobre ello en mi blog.

Now Foods, Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel, Cinnafresh, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Posted by 5526354028086506241 on Jan 13, 2013

Passably clean, cinnamon obazhaet!))

Now Foods, Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel, Cinnafresh - Strong Cinnamon flavor, fresh morning feeling

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I use Now Foods Xylitol-White toothpaste regularly (better teeth protector, teeth whitener, morning fresh feeling). For a change, I tried this Cinnamon flavor. I find the cinnamon flavor strong for my taste. But cinnamon bread, I like very much. I was suprised it did not taste as good when used as a toothpase (at least, for me). In terms of fresher feeling, I find the WHITE xylitol better. Overall, I like the WHITE more and will revert to it once I'm done with this one. BTW, I use this toothpaste (Now Foods Xylitol, and the Nubian Black soap, as GIFTS (haven't got any complaints yet). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"