I'm amazed! This actually works.

Posted by Reviewer2319370 on Apr 28, 2008

I've suffered from lifelong insomnia with early morning wakenings. At this point I also have moderately severe arthritis which aggravates the insomnia, and leaves me with about a thimbleful of energy with which to greet another painful day. I was dubious whether this product could actually improve my sleep pattern, since it appears to be simply a combination of zinc and magnesium--and neither of these have ever helped my sleep in the past. The first night I didn't notice much. The 2nd night I did get up once briefly, but fell asleep right away again and slept like a log--didn't even hear a violent thunderstorm that my husband said shook the whole house. I woke up really feeling better, rested in a way I can't remember enjoying in living memory. I've used it now for about 2 weeks, and of course some nights are better than others (I have 11 cats, a dog, and 2 ferrets that can be quite a nuisance at night), but I must say I have had more energy and have enjoyed my sleep much more. I will keep using it.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Sep 13, 2009

helps me sleep better and actually wake up fresh in the morning and want to get up. When I do not take it, I feel like I do not want to get up in the morning even if I have to. I also can oversleep if I dont have to get up for anything.

Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Oct 02, 2009

This stuff definetly makes me tired and sleep better, and i feel better for it the next day, surprised me it did.

Great for Workout

Posted by Reviewer2983078 on Dec 20, 2007

I feel the uplifting effect of Now's ZMA. I get good recovery and good sleep. I take 3 at bedtime on an empty stomach.

Go GRRL

Posted by Reviewer1536822 on Dec 20, 2008

I have used ZMA in the past and had good results in my fitness and sleep patterns. With all of the physical activity I do I can count on this and an adaquate amount of protien to keep me out of the catabolic cycle. I would suggest this product to anyone who engages in intense activity.

Good night's sleep and fewer aches

Posted by Reviewer2027897 on May 14, 2009

I take two a day at night, and have found it particularly good for reducing post-worckout aches and pains

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Jul 29, 2009

I've used ZMA products in the past and this one rates comparably. Really helps sleep and recovery.

Exellent!

Posted by 4708978671778579862 on Dec 13, 2012

The last few weeks have been really tough for me in the morning when I'm getting out of bed. Feeling I should need at least 3 hours+ of sleep every single day getting up for work. I usually sleep between 6-7 hours per night, but it doesn't seem to be enough. I train approximately 4-5 days a week. Last night I tried these and I woke up this morning with my body fully rested and the feeling I had gotten 10h of sleep, though I had only slept 6 hours. So these work exellent for me. Best buy from iherb so far :D

good

Posted by 5360088183757608141 on Sep 21, 2013

Good

Sleeping better

Posted by Reviewer2940971 on Feb 23, 2008

I notice that when I take the ZMA I wake up feeling better rested. This is from someone who is a personal trainer and wakes up at 4:15am.