It works, BUT be careful!

Posted by Reviewer2314859 on Nov 16, 2013

I started taking these tablets because I suspected I had zinc deficiency and YES i have it. I started taking ONE tablet every night and then one night I made a huuuuuuuuuge mistake and took these on an empty stomach, oh boy, you have no idea how much I regret that. It's like I was having a baaaad hangover and had drank a bottle of vodka, that's how sick and naseous I felt. so DON'T TAKE THESE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH, GOT IT?! So ok, now this DOES work, if I take it everyday for a month I will see a huge difference on my nails, libido and less hairloss. So I recomend but i think 50 mg is too strong! And since our bodies don't store zinc, we have to take it everyday to see results, so i think I'll try a different one.

I take this for any copper imbalance

Posted by Reviewer1841961 on Apr 15, 2009

50mg, will balance high copper levels, which I think causes my moodiness and irritability during PMS. Works great - but don't forget to take it - once every morning.

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2269050 on Jul 29, 2009

I love all the NOW products I use. They are all GMP approved. I also use the Selenium which I have taken for years zinc and selenium for anti-aging. I will be 61 in September and no one believes me when I tell them that.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1220656 on Oct 20, 2008

I just recently switched to these from another Zinc supplement I'd been using and this increased my zinc level within 2 weeks whereas the other took 2 years and didn't do anything! This is a Fantastic Zinc supplement.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2131764 on May 20, 2009

This product is highly recommended to my skin improved a lot.

Great supp

Posted by 5076829913697543179 on Nov 25, 2013

This supplement works great at reducing cortisol when it is too high. Also good for calming your adrenals and balance your zinc/copper ratio. Very good for libido and dreaming as well. Just don't take too much of it to keep the balance right. If you plan taking it daily avoid eating your copper foods with it or take a 2mg copper supplement. If you take it at night you might oversleep. WARNING : Never take it on empty stomach! Or prepare for painful stomach cramps.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Mar 17, 2015

Excellent supplements at a very affordable price.

Tiny pills but many benefits!!

Posted by 5673638387120516014 on Aug 22, 2012

I had my whole family take this thing and immediately they started showing improvements. This gotta be the most underrated supplement. Creates a powerful line of defense for your immune system. I do wonder if this can even prevent cancer. If you have sensitive stomach take half.

stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer2347435 on Jul 18, 2010

this synthetic zinc is cheap, but makes stomach upset even taken after meal

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Jul 07, 2010

I have a clearer skin after 2 weeks of use. Take 1 with evening meal. Prevents m'y skin from breaking out. I only havé an occasionnal pimple here and there now while i had started to get more breakout. A few weeks ago. I had bought this for this acné rash to disappear and i got the results i wanted! I Will keep using it...