Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Feb 03, 2012

It stops the white marks in my nails. I will keep taking it.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1864666 on Dec 21, 2011

This product has really helped my family keep from getting sick. Last year we seemed to be sick all year and this year we have stayed pretty healthy!!!

Inexpensive, works, keeps.

Posted by Reviewer3067509 on Oct 06, 2011

Zinc is needed when ill or injured or for pre-teens and teens sexual development and by men to protect the prostate. 50 mg is a significant and yet safe dose. The tablets are small, round (like aspirin) and easy to swallow. You only need one a day. A great buy and easy compliance daily for men and boys and women if ill or injured.

Small and easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2648926 on Oct 12, 2010

The tablets are small and coated which makes them really easy to swallow. Great product.

Value

Posted by Reviewer2843354 on Jun 11, 2010

Now Foods Zinc 50mg are wonderful value for money

Love them

Posted by Reviewer2320753 on Sep 04, 2010

Love the price and the tablets. In Norway zinc tablets are expensive.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Oct 04, 2010

My skin has improved since taking this

One of the Best!

Posted by kirowang on Aug 31, 2011

Easy to swallow, and it has really, what it is inside! NOW Foods is the best! :)

Nice support for the inmune system and the hair as the nails

Posted by Reviewer2769270 on Oct 10, 2012

My aunts , my mum as me have been taking this zinc tablets and we can say that it works for the hair , my aunt lost a lot of hair after a surgery ; since she started to take the tablets she recovered her hair and her wellness . About the inmune system , it doesn't makes u superman but it helps to keep u healthy longer . The tablets doesn't injures the stomach so it's recomendable for people with stomach diseases .

Effective

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013

Helps me to get my taste back since i started being unable to taste sweetness in artificial sweeteners for some reason. This zinc is rather readily absorbed by the body (seeing as it cured my lack of sweet taste)