Restricted to Australia

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Aug 22, 2015

So angry this very economical zinc pic is now restricted and can no longer be shipped to Australia!!! Other zinc pic brands on iherb aren't restricted. iherb can't give me a reason and NOW haven't answered my email about this matter. I found another U.S. website I use that will ship it, but their postage is much higher than iherb's. The restriction status on iherb is a mystery.

The BEST Zinc Supplement

Posted by HawaiianViking on Oct 16, 2012

After trying many different Zinc supplements, I've concluded that Now Foods, Zinc Picolinate is the best available. I've found that Zinc Picolinate is easier on my body than Zinc Gluconate, even at relatively high amounts (like 50-100mg daily), with the only noticeable effect being a transient, vaguely metallic taste in the mouth. Zinc is very important to the healthy functioning of so many bodily organs — the skin, the immune system and the reproductive organs, especially — and it's strangely overlooked by many heal-conscious people; Vegetarians/vegans (like me) often have a diet deficient in Zinc and should consider supplementation. Considering the quality, price, and my experience using this particular product, I'll be re-ordering again and again.

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer1423314 on Aug 09, 2010

Good product! I take 3 per day. It helps my acne.

Not had a cold in years

Posted by Reviewer1964602 on Jan 15, 2008

I have not had a cold in years, this may have helped

These are perfect,need them for Pyrole.

Posted by Reviewer1176375 on Sep 30, 2011

Help alot. B6 and zinc to help depression. These are great, and good value for money

great for pyroluria, depression, etc.

Posted by Reviewer1478393 on May 01, 2012

Helped with emotional stability, social behavior, depression and anger when used with b6 and magnesium. Not the the only part of the puzzle though. Leave a comment at http://health-scraps.blogspot.com/ if you want to get in touch. As an aside, it doesn't cause the major stomach issues that zinc gluconate does. That is also effective, but hard to continue for any length of time.

good so far

Posted by Reviewer3033190 on Sep 16, 2010

I got this in conjunction with evening primrose oil and vitex in hopes of getting rid of my hormonal cystic acne. After the first month there's been a great improvement. I'm hoping with continued use that things will get back to normal.

ZINC IN CAPSULES! HOORAY!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jan 09, 2008

IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, ESPECIALLY MINERALS, IN A CAPSULE FORM! THERE ARE TOO MANY BINDERS IN TABLETS, LIKE DCP! ZINC HAS HELPED MY WHOLE FAMILY HAVE BETTER HYGIENE BY ELIMINATING FOOT AND SCALP ODORS. JUST ONE CAP A DAY DOES THE TRICK!

MR.

Posted by Reviewer2163718 on Sep 28, 2008

Dr. WEIL RECOMMEND THIS AS ONE OF THE ANTIOXIDANT TO HELP KEEP OUR BODY CLEANSED OF FREE RADICALS.

Now Foods, Zinc Picolinate, 50 mg

Posted by Reviewer3226507 on Jul 31, 2008

I can only absorb the picolinate form of zinc so I'm quite aware if a product isn't what it says it is. Now Foods zinc is great. It's dependable, consistant and it does not come with added products which could interfere with the balance of products I currently take.