The BEST Zinc Supplement

Posted by HawaiianViking on Oct 16, 2012

After trying many different Zinc supplements, I've concluded that Now Foods, Zinc Picolinate is the best available. I've found that Zinc Picolinate is easier on my body than Zinc Gluconate, even at relatively high amounts (like 50-100mg daily), with the only noticeable effect being a transient, vaguely metallic taste in the mouth. Zinc is very important to the healthy functioning of so many bodily organs — the skin, the immune system and the reproductive organs, especially — and it's strangely overlooked by many heal-conscious people; Vegetarians/vegans (like me) often have a diet deficient in Zinc and should consider supplementation. Considering the quality, price, and my experience using this particular product, I'll be re-ordering again and again.

for hypoglycemics

Posted by Reviewer1648001 on Dec 30, 2007

I'm very sensitive to any type of sugar,even gluconate,etc.sothis is good! can't find it around here, Good price

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer1423314 on Aug 09, 2010

Good product! I take 3 per day. It helps my acne.

Not had a cold in years

Posted by Reviewer1964602 on Jan 15, 2008

I have not had a cold in years, this may have helped

great for pyroluria, depression, etc.

Posted by Reviewer1478393 on May 01, 2012

Helped with emotional stability, social behavior, depression and anger when used with b6 and magnesium. Not the the only part of the puzzle though. Leave a comment at http://health-scraps.blogspot.com/ if you want to get in touch. As an aside, it doesn't cause the major stomach issues that zinc gluconate does. That is also effective, but hard to continue for any length of time.

ZINC IN CAPSULES! HOORAY!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jan 09, 2008

IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, ESPECIALLY MINERALS, IN A CAPSULE FORM! THERE ARE TOO MANY BINDERS IN TABLETS, LIKE DCP! ZINC HAS HELPED MY WHOLE FAMILY HAVE BETTER HYGIENE BY ELIMINATING FOOT AND SCALP ODORS. JUST ONE CAP A DAY DOES THE TRICK!

MR.

Posted by Reviewer2163718 on Sep 28, 2008

Dr. WEIL RECOMMEND THIS AS ONE OF THE ANTIOXIDANT TO HELP KEEP OUR BODY CLEANSED OF FREE RADICALS.

Now Foods, Zinc Picolinate, 50 mg

Posted by Reviewer3226507 on Jul 31, 2008

I can only absorb the picolinate form of zinc so I'm quite aware if a product isn't what it says it is. Now Foods zinc is great. It's dependable, consistant and it does not come with added products which could interfere with the balance of products I currently take.

Solid quality, effective product!

Posted by Reviewer1178573 on Jan 23, 2007

I take this supplement daily as a foundational supplement for my nutritional regimen. It works wonders for my symptoms of fatigue, is easy to swallow, and has no bad taste at all. Highly recommended!

Happy with Zinc Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer2726325 on Aug 09, 2009

I've been using Now Foods, Zinc Picolinate for about a year. I bought the product because I have asthma and got sick easily. Since I have been using Zinc Picolinate I have been sick once in the past year because it has strengthened my immune system. I highly recommend this product!