Horrible. Don't buy!!

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jun 28, 2011

These are the worst tasting bar I have ever eaten. I normally love everything carrot cake, but after eating one of these, I threw the rest of the box away

lousy!

Posted by Reviewer1806136 on Jan 13, 2012

very artificial and unpleasant taste! no carrot cake taste at all !

Awful

Posted by Reviewer1235880 on Dec 21, 2012

These bars are terrible. Taste NOTHING like carrot cake!

Horrible Taste

Posted by Reviewer1397266 on Feb 11, 2014

I was looking forward to another great bar from NUGO and was unpleasantly surprised by the taste. I thought I had a bad box but after looking at the reviews I can see that I should have read reviews before buying.

nugo gf carrot cake

Posted by 5210308333043198177 on Mar 17, 2014

with its stale grain puffs, the texture was not good. the overall flavor of the bar is nice, the spices are fragrant and tasty. maybe i had a bad batch given, but it really tasted as if i had left it open and out for days. i wont get this again unless it gets a make over..

OK taste but very convenient

Posted by Reviewer1203880 on May 24, 2011

It is hard to find GF dairy free snack bars. These are one of the few.

too much cloves taste

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on May 26, 2014

can only eat about 1/4 bar at a time as the cloves tastes is very strong. Probably wouldn't buy again

Posted by 5126701890850054003 on Apr 18, 2015

정말 다양한 뉴트리션바에 도전해봤는데 이건 정말 실패라는껴지네요. 튀밥에 물엿넣고 뭉친거에 시나몬같은 스파이스를 넣었는데 씹는맛도 그냥 끈덕하고 당근은 찾아볼 수도 없습니다. 왠만한건 잘먹는 비위좋은 저도 겨우 먹고 있어요.

the worse I have ever tried!!

Posted by 5314947061819521326 on Jun 22, 2016

Not recommend! Bad taste :(

Well, I Tried

Posted by 5017968226559265396 on Aug 25, 2016

I bought this despite the bad reviews, as I'm pretty tolerant of a lot of flavors and thought people might just be a little too harsh. The first thing I noticed was the appearance and consequent texture. I was expecting a soft bar but it was like a bunch of pellets loosely held together. I've had bars like that before so it wasn't a problem, but I thought something like a cake should be a more solid bar. That being said, some elements of carrot cake are there; there's a faint carrot taste and lots of cloves, but that's it. The prevailing taste? Stale. The whole bar just tasted stale, like someone left out a carrot cake for a week. Sorry, NuGo, this was a miss that I won't be reordering.