Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1922848 on May 22, 2011

I am very happy that this product exist. It is not easy to find protein bars without nuts, gluten, soy, egg and dairy. The taste is all right too. Great to bring for trips in case it is hard to find diet friendly food.

New Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2065135 on Jan 05, 2012

I think this might be my new favorite flavor of NuGo bars. I have tried the carrot cake and trail mix, but there is just something more decadent about the dark chocolate crunch.

Taste good, my mom ate them all!

Posted by Reviewer1082445 on Mar 29, 2012

I'm from HK & I bought this for my pregnant sister-in-law, she needed gluten-free diet for her pregnancy. She treasured this so much since couldn't buy from HK, she only ate one when she REALLY wanted chocolate. One day she wanted one, but found out my mom ate them all. She only had 2.5 bars, and my mom ate them all...

not a bad snack

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jun 29, 2012

It's pretty good and will hold your hunger inbetween meals. Decent ingredients.

Ohhhhh These are GREAT

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 14, 2013

I received these today, and couldn’t wait to try one. Besides being very chewy (I have a sore jaw so a bit hard to eat because of the chewiness) these bars are best, SO delicious, I really like them a lot. So After eating only one I am back on iherb to order another box before they sell out, this is going to be my treat bar once a fortnight. All good ingredients, I love that they are Vegan, Gluten free, have no yeast or cane sugar. They are also not as sweet as other bars, so its perfect for me as sweet items give me migraines. A++++

Love these bars!

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Jan 13, 2014

FINALLY, I found them! A protein bar which is vegan friendly, gluten free, soy free and nut free. And taste OK too! I love these bars, which are chocolatey, crispy, but not too sweet, and lack the gooey consistency that are common among date-based bars. Gonna order them again, and again, and again!

love these!

Posted by 5244343543045825780 on Feb 11, 2014

Fill me up and are not too sweet! If you're a super dark chocolate lover like me these are the bars for you!