NuGo Nutrition, Free, Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate Crunch, 12 Bars, 1.59 oz (45 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Love these bars!

Posted by 4665503560050011313 on Jan 13, 2014

FINALLY, I found them! A protein bar which is vegan friendly, gluten free, soy free and nut free. And taste OK too! I love these bars, which are chocolatey, crispy, but not too sweet, and lack the gooey consistency that are common among date-based bars. Gonna order them again, and again, and again!

love these!

Posted by 5244343543045825780 on Feb 11, 2014

Fill me up and are not too sweet! If you're a super dark chocolate lover like me these are the bars for you!

Ohhhhh These are GREAT

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 14, 2013

I received these today, and couldn’t wait to try one. Besides being very chewy (I have a sore jaw so a bit hard to eat because of the chewiness) these bars are best, SO delicious, I really like them a lot. So After eating only one I am back on iherb to order another box before they sell out, this is going to be my treat bar once a fortnight. All good ingredients, I love that they are Vegan, Gluten free, have no yeast or cane sugar. They are also not as sweet as other bars, so its perfect for me as sweet items give me migraines. A++++

not a bad snack

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Jun 29, 2012

It's pretty good and will hold your hunger inbetween meals. Decent ingredients.

NuGo nutrition gluten free dark chocolate bars

Posted by 4658357836745379703 on Oct 28, 2012

excellent nutrition for running and cycling as i cant have gluten or dairy.... these dont upset my guts when running which is rare and a bonus Def. buy again

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »