Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1727608 on Nov 04, 2011

I was pleasantly shocked to encounter such high quality chocolate in a protein bar. Also, I detest the taste of the alternative sweeteners in many protein bars (not to mention many are way too sweet in addition), and some of them upset my stomach. These don't have any of those drawbacks. Just crunchy and chocolatey.

Super yummy!

Posted by 5660510553942049020 on Oct 28, 2014

These are so good. My boyfriend likes them too.

Great for a chocolate fix

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Feb 03, 2015

My husband and I just love, love the bars. We have them on occasion for a pick-me-up when we're on the go. If you love dark chocolate, I think you'll enjoy these. And they're certified organic, which is very important to us. Will reorder soon.

Delicious

Posted by 5003017435055867814 on Jun 08, 2015

I love this bar, it is sooo good!

YUMMMM!

Posted by 5587850975115298887 on Nov 26, 2015

I love these. The nutrition isn't outstanding at 10g of sugar, borderline, I'd say, but a truly satisfying treat, love the crunch, doesn't taste like a protein bar, tastes and feels oh so sinfully good!

good

Posted by 5355497978424984317 on Jun 10, 2016

Good Choice

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3150071 on Aug 29, 2012

Love all the NuGo nutrition bars

Better than ever!

Posted by 5756235283183234833 on Sep 17, 2016

I try to eat vegan whenever possible. Since iHerb doesn't stock NuGO's pomegranate bars, I've been buying this flavor and chocolate chip. I was surprised when this arrived with a new wrapper and box. But I was more surprised when it tasted twice as good as the last box I bought! Sure, there's only 10g of protein, but this is a great snack during breaks at work, or whenever you want something quick and substantial (just make sure to have water handy).

Tastes Great!!

Posted by 5440858219802718124 on Jul 26, 2016

Since I've had to go dairy and gluten free I've been looking for a snack bar that had some dark chocolate and a little crunch. I finally found one that I could try and these NuGo Nutrition Protein Bars hit the mark for me. It is satisfying and not overly sweet. I can finally have some dark chocolate that won't upset my stomach. I will be ordering these again. This was a very good buy for me.

Good

Posted by 5228900541409818280 on Aug 02, 2016

Nice taste, good protein does what is supposed to do

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »