Verifiable Results!

Posted by Reviewer1716659 on Nov 18, 2014

I am a low carb person and have no blood sugar issues, however, I do like my Happy Hour. My doctor told me that if I must drink, to take a shot of this cinnamon extract prior to. I bought the extract about 9 months ago but it let it sit because I thought this was all hooey. Well, it's NOT hooey! My morning sugar is generally the highest of the day (95) and it hovers in the mid 80's the rest of the day ... going anywhere from 115 to 145 after meals (depending on what I eat.) Taking a full shot of the cinnamon prior to bed gives me a morning sugar of about 75. I also take a full shot in the morning to level things out during the day, and my sugar remains in the high 70's-low 80's. Of course I'm eating low carb, but my sugar has not exceeded 100 after meals. I'm always doing some kind of experiment on myself and this was particularly gratifying since the results are verifiable in a very short period of time. Great stuff! I do wish the dropper held more fluid.

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Cinnamon Extract

Posted by Reviewer2041705 on Aug 28, 2014

Having been using this product for quite sometime; and firmly believe it is helping me control my glucose levels.

the best sugar controller

Posted by 5650040231858631475 on Oct 08, 2013

My sisterinlaw is a chemist, she told me to use the cinnamon in my coffee in the morning, she has tried all brands this bottle is the only one that works, its nice to have a miracle in my closet.

Great unusual taste

Posted by MikaelP on Jun 11, 2012

brings to my mind the ocean, California and the best health food you can get in the USA, feels great in my body.

Wonderful taste

Posted by Reviewer2463458 on Feb 08, 2011

Add to cereal for a new taste! No after taste!!

Good Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2121702 on Jan 31, 2011

I like this alot!!!

Yummy in coffee

Posted by Reviewer2331374 on Dec 04, 2010

Began using this extract to help with blood sugar levels. This tastes very yummy in my coffee in the morning. I have been using for about a year and I am happy with it.

Excellent in coffee

Posted by Reviewer1811792 on Sep 28, 2010

I started using cinnamon in my coffee for all of the health benefits. Previously I was using powdered cinnamon. I got tired of the sludge ball in the bottom of the coffee and felt like I was not getting the full benefit. I use 1 dropper full of the extract per 8 oz. of coffee. This tastes great and there is no sludge in my coffee. One bottle last me about 1 month. I drink a large cup of coffee :)

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 11, 2009

I've been taking cinnamon capsules by New Chapter, and wanted to try extract, which I prefer as a supplement anyway. This is great to take in water, or added to milk or a smoothie / health drink.

great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2002420 on Oct 08, 2009

and a good value. I take it for blood sugar.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »