Verifiable Results!

Posted by Reviewer1716659 on Nov 18, 2014

I am a low carb person and have no blood sugar issues, however, I do like my Happy Hour. My doctor told me that if I must drink, to take a shot of this cinnamon extract prior to. I bought the extract about 9 months ago but it let it sit because I thought this was all hooey. Well, it's NOT hooey! My morning sugar is generally the highest of the day (95) and it hovers in the mid 80's the rest of the day ... going anywhere from 115 to 145 after meals (depending on what I eat.) Taking a full shot of the cinnamon prior to bed gives me a morning sugar of about 75. I also take a full shot in the morning to level things out during the day, and my sugar remains in the high 70's-low 80's. Of course I'm eating low carb, but my sugar has not exceeded 100 after meals. I'm always doing some kind of experiment on myself and this was particularly gratifying since the results are verifiable in a very short period of time. Great stuff! I do wish the dropper held more fluid.

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Cinnamon Extract

Posted by Reviewer2041705 on Aug 28, 2014

Having been using this product for quite sometime; and firmly believe it is helping me control my glucose levels.

Cinnamon extract

Posted by 5222399421042672589 on Aug 27, 2014

Love taking the cinnamon to keep my sugar levels in order and it works a treat!!!!!

the best sugar controller

Posted by 5650040231858631475 on Oct 08, 2013

My sisterinlaw is a chemist, she told me to use the cinnamon in my coffee in the morning, she has tried all brands this bottle is the only one that works, its nice to have a miracle in my closet.

Great unusual taste

Posted by MikaelP on Jun 11, 2012

brings to my mind the ocean, California and the best health food you can get in the USA, feels great in my body.

Slight aftertaste

Posted by 4878603347738743638 on May 17, 2012

My allergies seemed to react which was a surprise.

Good but not for me.

Posted by Reviewer3119944 on Mar 05, 2012

Water-processed and liquid are excellent factors. Used one bottle--no effect on ME. But great quality product--for someone.

Not so impressed...

Posted by Reviewer1585626 on Feb 14, 2012

Actually, not so impressed with either the flavour nor the intensity of this cinnamon extract. I had hoped for "more"... Maybe - given I've not compared this with other extracts - this is as good as it gets tho'...

cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2277580 on Jul 04, 2011

Good product. Great price.

Wonderful taste

Posted by Reviewer2463458 on Feb 08, 2011

Add to cereal for a new taste! No after taste!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »