No sugar alcohols. Good price, 5-10 drops.

Posted by Reviewer1896904 on Sep 16, 2009

Convenient,I like the taste,easy to control the amount of sweetness desired. Most presweetened products are way to sweet for me.

Best liquid stevia there is...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... if you prefer this over the grained one (which is also very good!). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

great product

Posted by Fantasy on Feb 16, 2012

Simply can't live without. I use it in my oatmeal, tea, anything that requires sweetness (ofc it cant replace real sugar in cakes etc) which is obvious) =)

sin azucar

Posted by miscosas on Apr 05, 2012

la mejor stevia que tome,,,el precio aun mejor-

GREAT Stevia Product! Good for Dieters!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

LOVE that NuNaturals uses plant-based natural flavors that help to make this Stevia product the best-tasting one available.

Perfect for sweetening

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 04, 2013

This reminds me of the Sunrider stevia products and I like that you need several drops to sweeten, therefore making it harder to over sweeten your drink. Will purchase again although price seems a little steep. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the best Stevia product

Posted by Reviewer1783742 on Oct 30, 2008

I've tried several brands and NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the best liquid Stevia product on the market. It tastes great and is so convenient for local and out-of town travel. I would really like to rate this 4.5 instead of 4 but I did not have a half star option. I cannot rate it as 5 stars because the dropper is not consistent on all bottles.

Sugar Alternative- Bad Press, pah!

Posted by Reviewer2268924 on Jun 03, 2011

A lot a bad press revolves around Stevia, but if you search the net you will find a mixture of both good and bad. All sugar is bad for you, but like everything else, in MODERATION you will find a balance that the body is happy with. As for this product, it was sent super quick by iHerb and I was looking forward to an alternative sweetner to honey for my morning porridge oats. However, I think this product is not suitable for sweetening foods you will eat straight away, as for me it left an artificial after taste. In Stevia's defense it is a great alternative to sugar in cakes,desserts (cooked ones), but be careful it's extremely powerful, so don't over do it!

Good

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Sweetens as expected, it is 20% alcohol though, which you can taste when added to beverages such as tea and coffee. Doesn't have a bitter aftertaste and dropper works fairly well.

Good taste

Posted by 5487849416492740001 on Sep 02, 2014

I prefer the packets because you get a better deal with them and you don't need to squeeze that tiny bottle if you're in a hurry.