robin

Posted by Reviewer3267589 on Nov 24, 2008

i was already familiar with the product but had never ordered from this company before. fantastic price, outstanding service, extremely reasonable shipping price. i will recommend this company and have also listed them as one of my favorites.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3132335 on Sep 14, 2008

This is the best price for NuNaturals Stevia that I have found. The product was well protected during shipment and arrived without damage.

Estevia to go!

Posted by Reviewer1330064 on Oct 17, 2008

This is a great natural sweetner that does not affect your glycemic index.

NuNaturals liquid drops

Posted by Reviewer2717579 on Oct 22, 2008

I love this product..no more splenda for me!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2365741 on Oct 24, 2008

It is the only brand of stevia that I use. I also like the liquid better than the powder. I highly recommend this product.

NuNaturals Clear Stevia is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer2864545 on Jan 06, 2009

I've tried other products--including some other Stevia liquids sold by iHerb.com, but keep coming back to the NuNaturals liquid Stevia. It is just a cleaner product; easy to measure out the individual drops (I use 10 drops, I like mine sweet) and not "syruppy" like other brand Stevia products. Tops in my book.

Clear Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2431738 on Jan 06, 2009

I have been using the clear Stevia for about a year now. I am borderline diabetic which control through a change in my eating hbits. It is handy to use in the dropper bottle and I can control the amount of sweetness I like. I use plain yogurt, frozen fruit, defrosted and some Stevia to make a wonderful simple dessert.

pjpwrite

Posted by Reviewer3030974 on Jan 18, 2009

Great product and excellent service, Thanks!

NuNaturals Clear Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1973120 on Jan 19, 2009

I've used this same produce for several years now and love the way it sweetens my coffee and beverages naturally. On the islands I pay an arm and a leg for it. I ran across your web site and was pleasantly surprised to find, even with shipping, I could order three or four bottles for the price of two from your web site. It's a great product who for those who want to keep their bodies as close to natural as nature intended.

Jolie

Posted by Reviewer2728472 on Jan 31, 2009

I use this to carry in my purse. It desolves quickly and is potent enough to let me need to use very little in unsweet iced tea.