The Only Stevia I Use

Posted by Reviewer3209236 on Jun 07, 2011

This is the best tasting brand of Stevia. No aftertaste. Much better for the body than the other commercial sweetners.

Many thanks

Posted by Reviewer3244940 on Jun 03, 2011

Great fast service for the product I was looking for at a good price.

Sugar Alternative- Bad Press, pah!

Posted by Reviewer2268924 on Jun 03, 2011

A lot a bad press revolves around Stevia, but if you search the net you will find a mixture of both good and bad. All sugar is bad for you, but like everything else, in MODERATION you will find a balance that the body is happy with. As for this product, it was sent super quick by iHerb and I was looking forward to an alternative sweetner to honey for my morning porridge oats. However, I think this product is not suitable for sweetening foods you will eat straight away, as for me it left an artificial after taste. In Stevia's defense it is a great alternative to sugar in cakes,desserts (cooked ones), but be careful it's extremely powerful, so don't over do it!

No Bitter After Taste!

Posted by Reviewer2030532 on May 25, 2011

Best Stevia I've tried!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on May 12, 2011

taste awesome, quite concentrated, the best liquid stevia in my experience

Great sugar replacement!

Posted by Reviewer1334965 on May 07, 2011

Stevia has no GI and works great as a sweetener. I just think that the recommendations on the bottle about serving size are not quite right. It says to use 5 drops which I found out is way to much! I never use more than 3 drops. In a BIG smoothie for instance I put max. 2 drops and that's more than enough! Very efficient!

clear stevia, love it

Posted by Reviewer3322706 on Apr 16, 2011

only hard to dose with the droplets, but i love the taste

liquid stevia

Posted by Reviewer2700553 on Apr 11, 2011

This is a really good brand. Other stevia has a bitter aftertaste but not this one. I use the powder version of NuNaturals and this liquid. The liquid is the easiest to use just because I don't have to get a spoon to scoop it out. I just open it and squeeze it in my fresh lemonade or tea. The powder I use more to bake with but it still mixes fine in a drink.

Best brand of stevia

Posted by Reviewer2754977 on Apr 03, 2011

I've tried many brands of stevia on the market, and this is, by far, the best. Shipped and delivered from iherb very quickly, too.

Posted by Reviewer2763919 on Feb 14, 2011

Thank you for the quick response to my order. It came well packaged. It was a pleasure ordering from you.