Very please.

Posted by Reviewer1096820 on Nov 04, 2010

Good product at a good price. I would definately recommend the NuNaturals, Clear Stevia without hesitation.

Great for all Liquids and Semi-Solids

Posted by Reviewer1025104 on Nov 15, 2010

Coffee, tea, smoothies, cottage cheese and ricotta fillings, cranberry sauce, applesauce; I use it everyday!

Best price/Best liquid product

Posted by Reviewer2771696 on Nov 22, 2010

This is the best liquid stevia product (even better than the NuNaturals version in the glass bottle) out there of several I've tried. Also, iHerb has the best price I've been able to find--about 1/2 the price of my local health food store.

Better than others I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1100527 on Dec 06, 2010

The NuNaturals brand of Stevia is definitely better than others I have tried. I like the dropper as it is easily controlled. I am glad I bought an extra bottle for my purse. The delivery was quick and price was good. I will purchase more from iHerb.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1201497 on Dec 14, 2010

I hate stevia, but Nunaturals Clear Stevia is really very good. It still has a bit of the stevia tang that I don't like, but used judiciously, it's hardly noticeable. iHerb's price for this product is also the best out there. Well worth it!

Best of all Steviaa

Posted by Reviewer3315135 on Jan 01, 2011

Have used NuNaturals Clear Stevia for 2 years. iherb has the best price and service. Love this stuff in coffee, smoothies, cereal etc. Have not gotten the baking ratio down yet but am still trying. It is worth the money. I carry one in my purse so I can sweeten my drinks away from home. Very convenient!

NuNaturals, Clear Stevia -

Posted by Reviewer2487812 on Jan 13, 2011

love this product better than any other kind of stevia (powdered or liquid) No other brand is as good as this

Very happy!

Posted by Reviewer2645506 on Feb 10, 2011

I have tried several liquid stevias. So far this is my favorite. It sweetens really well with no aftertaste.

Good Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1838309 on Feb 13, 2011

I've used stevia for years...it is a great way to sweeten something without triggering insulin...which is what happens when you use sugar/high fructose corn syrup/agave/honey, etc.

Posted by Reviewer2763919 on Feb 14, 2011

Thank you for the quick response to my order. It came well packaged. It was a pleasure ordering from you.