The best sweetener out there

Posted by 4646436279633000022 on Jan 29, 2014

I love this stuff, the taste is sweet and baked goods come out like they have real sugar in them with zero aftertaste. What I like the most about this though is the convenience as I don't have to get a measuring utensil out. I just add the drops and I'm done, so I'm more likely to use this then any of my other sweeteners just for the convenience factor.

No complaints!

Posted by pugface on Jan 15, 2014

Disclaimer: I've used it very rarely, and very sparingly. Personally, I have not noticed any of the 'stevia aftertaste' I hear some people complain about, but that might be because I don't use very much of it. That said, I chose this brand specifically because I have been told by others that it has the least aftertaste.

changed recipe

Posted by Reviewer1267590 on Dec 26, 2013

I've been using NuNaturals Clear Stevia on a daily basis for the past four years and just received my latest batch. Prior to this batch, I've newver had any complaints on the taste, it was always perfect for my morning coffee with no after tastes or bitterness. Apparently, NuNaturals has changed their recipe because the taste is now bitter with a horrible after taste. I have read other loyal customer's of NuNaturals having equal experiences with their new recipe. I usually don't write reviews but because I buy 4-bottles in one order it looks like I am stuck until they're done and used up, especially since each bottle cost $8 plus dollars.

genial

Posted by 5175391633131803000 on Nov 16, 2013

idela para el bolso

Great Sweetener

Posted by 5425164318398731376 on Nov 06, 2013

This one is perfect to sweeten your tea! Can also be used in other foods or drinks.

NOT as sweet anymore!! what happened to my fav stevia??

Posted by Reviewer1315573 on Nov 04, 2013

Agree with the two most recent posters. I thought I was actually going mad )) But i needed to double the amount of drops in order to get my sweet taste. I don't think my taste palette is changing as other stevia blends work as effectively for me. SHAME ON YOU NuNaturals!!

I think they have changed it.

Posted by Reviewer1259901 on Oct 27, 2013

And it's not as sweet any more, so that means it's more expensive, as I am using more to get the same sweetness I previously did. I don't find any aftertaste, but I am going to investigate other options now that the bottle doesn't last as long.

Product has changed

Posted by Reviewer2351969 on Oct 22, 2013

Bought this sweetener for more then a year, I was very happy with this product but lately it tastes differently: less sweet and with a strong stevia aftertaste...what changed?????

Good sweetener alternative

Posted by 5575060608597615163 on Oct 17, 2013

Was a good sweetener alternative! Very pleased!

Finally I found a good stevia

Posted by 4705787402615357614 on Sep 26, 2013

The first Stevia I actually like in my coffee and other drinks! Really good, but remember to give the bottle a good shake before you use it.