NuNatural, Clear Stevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1469527 on Jul 19, 2014

I have order this Clear Stevia for almost 7 years from this website. I loved it so much, but since my last order something has changed. It does not taste like it use to. Now it is less sweet and have an aftertaste. I have to use double dose. I think im gonna start looking elsewhere, unless they change it back.

changed recipe

Posted by Reviewer1267590 on Dec 26, 2013

I've been using NuNaturals Clear Stevia on a daily basis for the past four years and just received my latest batch. Prior to this batch, I've newver had any complaints on the taste, it was always perfect for my morning coffee with no after tastes or bitterness. Apparently, NuNaturals has changed their recipe because the taste is now bitter with a horrible after taste. I have read other loyal customer's of NuNaturals having equal experiences with their new recipe. I usually don't write reviews but because I buy 4-bottles in one order it looks like I am stuck until they're done and used up, especially since each bottle cost $8 plus dollars.

Alright....

Posted by Reviewer2234685 on May 13, 2012

I have had stevia in the powder/ crystal form and it was quite delicious, unfortunately this liquid form was not. Tasted kinda chemically to me, maybe it was just the brand but I was not satisfied.

love it

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 16, 2012

add to drinks and fruit desserts, reduces sugar cravings

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2716731 on Nov 03, 2010

I have ordered this stevia time and time again. Very good, no bitter aftertaste.

NuNaturals liquid drops

Posted by Reviewer2717579 on Oct 22, 2008

I love this product..no more splenda for me!

Jolie

Posted by Reviewer2728472 on Jan 31, 2009

I use this to carry in my purse. It desolves quickly and is potent enough to let me need to use very little in unsweet iced tea.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2730476 on Oct 16, 2007

Great tasting stevia. Never bitter.

Best Stevia out there!

Posted by Reviewer2344892 on Nov 13, 2011

I have been using NuNaturals Stevia products for 2 years and feel they are the best out there! No bitter after taste like so many others on the market. Highly recommended!

Super

Posted by Reviewer2531158 on Feb 20, 2010

Great price, Great product, Quick ship. Doesn't get any better.