I love this Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2321498 on Jan 02, 2013

This is the smoothest non-licorice tasting stevia I have found. It only takes a few drops to sweeten up a whole mug or glass of beverage. I use it in addition to honey in my tea and coffee, to reduce the amount of sweetener I use, but not to eliminate completely the nice taste of honey. It is superb for lemonade, which usually requires so much sugar. I am not a fan of artificial sweetener, so this product is a nice natural way to increase sugar taste in your beverages while avoiding the harmful effects of too much sugar.

on the go

Posted by Reviewer2325917 on Apr 01, 2010

perfect in your purse

Best!

Posted by Reviewer2336822 on Nov 06, 2011

Best of the best. 5-6 pills to my tea , coffee or food and the taste was great. No need sugars. I'll buy again.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2341701 on Aug 08, 2011

This product is great and the best form of sweetener I have ever used

NuNaturals, Clear Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2357338 on Mar 26, 2008

Much better than the lower concentrate I have been using. Like it very much, convenient size as well.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2365741 on Oct 24, 2008

It is the only brand of stevia that I use. I also like the liquid better than the powder. I highly recommend this product.

Good product - easy to dispense

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Nov 20, 2011

I use this every morning in my coffee. I like the twist off cap. The previous product I bought was good, had a dropper to dispense the stevia but it had to be cleaned periodically because the stevia would dry and the lid would stick to the bottle. This one is more convenient.

stevia with no aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2418392 on Sep 29, 2011

this is great. No aftertaste or calories. takes very little

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2420264 on May 26, 2009

I love the ease of the liquid it is sooo much easier than the powder. The powder takes alittle time to dissolve, especially in cold drinks.

Clear Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2431738 on Jan 06, 2009

I have been using the clear Stevia for about a year now. I am borderline diabetic which control through a change in my eating hbits. It is handy to use in the dropper bottle and I can control the amount of sweetness I like. I use plain yogurt, frozen fruit, defrosted and some Stevia to make a wonderful simple dessert.