Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3320350 on Feb 20, 2010

I love that it is a bit less sweet, with NO aftertaste! I'm sticking w/it. Texture is perfect; just like granulated

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1211936 on Mar 07, 2010

This is the best sugar substitute going. I use it in baking and everywhere.

NuNaturals Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2715803 on Mar 08, 2010

Excellent non-caloric sweetener. It has the consistency of regular sugar but with practically no calories or glycemic effect. There is no after taste.

Wonderful change from sugar

Posted by Reviewer2790690 on Mar 10, 2010

I was totally shocked after trying this product. My sister told me it was great, but I had to try it for myself. No one in my house knows that I no longer use sugar. As above, shipping and packaging was great. Keep up the good work. Donna M. Griffith

great price for a wonderful item

Posted by Reviewer3273737 on Apr 19, 2010

I use this stuff instead of sugar - in beverages, in cooking and baked items, for dipping fruit in, etc. Add a small amount of stevia if you need extra sweetness. Very glad to find it at such a great price!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2593938 on Apr 21, 2010

I use erythritol for making sugar free cookies, ice cream, brownies, and other baked goods. This product doesn't elevate blood sugar and allows me to enjoy occasional sweet tasting treats while maintaining a sugar free diet. The 5lb quantity provided by iherb is both convenient and economical.

I will never go back to sugar again...

Posted by Reviewer2653096 on Jul 10, 2009

This erythritol is wonderful and versatile for baking and cooking. Worth the price!

Erythritol review

Posted by Reviewer2117041 on Dec 08, 2009

Excellent for diabetic and low carb cooking. Product is exactly as advertised, cooks up well in foods. Also stores well, although I put mine in plastic sealed bowls instead of leaving it in the plastic bag it came in.

Great Brand!

Posted by Reviewer2560842 on Oct 07, 2009

I love this brand- everything is really good. The Erythritol crystals can be used just like sugar in baking and they taste good!

cool aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Nov 24, 2009

I prefer this for every day use over xylitol. It has almost no calories, isn't as sweet and won't affect the bowels. I still keep xylitol at home too because I think it is better for baking and its anti bacterial qualities is more established.