July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NuNaturals, LevelRight, 90 Capsules

NuNaturals, LevelRight

Posted by Reviewer2639563 on Jul 16, 2008

My husband takes this product since over 2 years, he is diabetic type 2. LevelRight keeps his blood sugar low. By taking LevelRight everyday he was able to reduce his medicament from 4 pills per day to half a pill per day.

helps with blood sugar spikes for healthy folks too!

Posted by Reviewer2808155 on Jan 03, 2011

I don't have any issues with diabetes or a sugar addiction. However, due to my irregular work schedule and when traveling, I sometimes have to delay meals and get lightheaded. Usually after eating, my blood sugar spikes, and all I want to do is take a nap. Not anymore with these pills! I carry a few with me always, making sure to pop one (or two) of these pills about 10-30 min before eating to help not get sleepy. It has also helped when I know I will have a larger meal, which would otherwise leave me in a food coma. It also seems to prevent the continuous blood sugar spikes when eating a sugary treat that usually leaves you craving for more a bit later.

really helps me

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Nov 02, 2008

I'm impressed with this LevelRight. Am diet-controlled nearly-diabetic and if I take this with a meal that I know will spike my blood sugar, it goes up much less.

LevelRight

Posted by Reviewer2984372 on Dec 17, 2006

I take LevelRight 3 times a day, along with Gluco-Science by Source Naturals, to control my addiction/cravings for sugar, and to help maintain normal Blood Glucose/sugar levels. It has helped me significantly, and I highly recommend it!

Hyperglycemia

Posted by Reviewer2617780 on Nov 17, 2007

I don't have outright diabetes but my blood sugar runs a bit high. This combination of herbal extracts keeps my blood sugar within the normal range. The herbs involved have been used for centuries to control blood sugar, and they really seem to work, at least for me.