Level Right Controls Sugar Craving

Posted by Reviewer1240027 on Jul 21, 2010

I am amazed how quickly my sugar craving disappeared by taking three Level Right a day. Iave given my extra bottle to one sugar addicted sister and plan to order more for the other three siblings. We are all between the ages of 50 and 60 and have lifelong sugar addictions. Dad had diabetes, but the rest of us do not have it--YET. It is time to take a stand for the whole family. Katherine

Feeling less jittery

Posted by patehosplace on Aug 05, 2008

I am finding that when I take these before a meal I have less "shakes" in between meals. Have only just started taking them, so the verdict is still out there.

Subtle but noticeable effect

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Jul 12, 2009

This product has a subtle but noticeable effect in keeping the blood sugar levels stable. Helpful with hypoglycemia.

Feeling sick and shaky

Posted by Reviewer1730572 on May 18, 2011

I was daily feeling sick, shaky, sweaty and red in the face. I felt I had to eat something to feel well although I was not hungry and infact usually had eaten only an hour before. Since I've been taking these pills I have had only 2 mild attacks in 4 weeks.

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Oct 15, 2011

These didn't seem to make a noticeable difference in my appetite/sugar issues, but I have not had my blood sugar tested to see if there has been a clinical change.

Works

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Dec 08, 2015

It decreases blood sugar, i checked by glucometer regularly. Not very much for severe diabetes, but it is a good aid to the meds such as metformin. No adverse reactions were noticed. There are more effective alternatives, but they are twice more expensive.

[NuNaturals, LevelRight, 90 Capsules]

Posted by Reviewer3191344 on Jul 10, 2010

Appear to work well

LevelRight 90 caps

Posted by Reviewer1534349 on Apr 21, 2011

Use regularly now as it keep my sugar level in check