Level Right Controls Sugar Craving

Posted by Reviewer1240027 on Jul 21, 2010

I am amazed how quickly my sugar craving disappeared by taking three Level Right a day. Iave given my extra bottle to one sugar addicted sister and plan to order more for the other three siblings. We are all between the ages of 50 and 60 and have lifelong sugar addictions. Dad had diabetes, but the rest of us do not have it--YET. It is time to take a stand for the whole family. Katherine

Best price on the net.

Posted by Reviewer3049502 on Dec 25, 2010

I use this product to help control my blood sugar levels. It cost almost twice as much at the health food store and I have to ask them to special order it for me. IHerb.com is the only place I will buy it from now on.

Great for regulating blood sugar levels

Posted by Reviewer3258243 on Oct 04, 2011

This product assists in regulating my blood sugar levels (along with African Mango extract). My craving for sweets is no longer a nagging obsession. It took about 2 weeks to see the results. I cut back on prescription drugs for insulin resistance, while my sugar levels averaged near normal (less than 90), then I quit altogether - my levels remain good and my energy level increased. I've shared this product with another type 2 diabetic friend, who is having good results as well. I receive the products quickly - in less than a week, which I like!

Really controls blood sugar levels

Posted by Reviewer2600098 on Oct 11, 2007

Great, Fantastic stuff

NuNaturals, LevelRight

Posted by Reviewer3291268 on Dec 12, 2008

Love this product. I Herb price is much better than any place I found locally. I think it is important factor in controlling my blood glucose.

Feeling less jittery

Posted by patehosplace on Aug 05, 2008

I am finding that when I take these before a meal I have less "shakes" in between meals. Have only just started taking them, so the verdict is still out there.

Subtle but noticeable effect

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Jul 12, 2009

This product has a subtle but noticeable effect in keeping the blood sugar levels stable. Helpful with hypoglycemia.

Feeling sick and shaky

Posted by Reviewer1730572 on May 18, 2011

I was daily feeling sick, shaky, sweaty and red in the face. I felt I had to eat something to feel well although I was not hungry and infact usually had eaten only an hour before. Since I've been taking these pills I have had only 2 mild attacks in 4 weeks.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2041172 on Feb 06, 2009

Works well for blood sugar control.

LEVELRIGHT