Buena

Posted by 4807094627009439672 on Apr 22, 2014

Es un buen recurso para la repostería. Endulza sin necesidad de añadir mucha cantidad, y no queda regusto a regaliz siempre que no te pases con la medida.

Baking blend

Posted by Reviewer2010529 on Nov 22, 2013

This works great for baking and does not take much.

Great alternative to sugar!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I used it in my coconut flour muffins and it was great! It adds more texture to the batter. I substituted 1 Tbs for 1 Tbs sugar. Very good price too. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good affordable product

Posted by 4920450762905986100 on Oct 28, 2013

I use this for baking muffins and cookies. It is a good product but I am gluten sensitive and didn't see it had oat in it. My bad for not reading the label more carefully. Good stuff but not gluten free.

Good for baking

Posted by claireabelle on Jun 24, 2013

This is the best stevia product I have found so far for baking. I use less than the container recommends and my baking usually turns out well. It does take some experiementation with recipes that require exact measurements, but generally it isn't too hard to replace all the sugar in a recipe with this product.

I love this just as much as the NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract!

Posted by Reviewer1512084 on Apr 13, 2013

This is a great product!!! I tried NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract to make the simple 2-step cheesecake that is or used to be printed on the inside of the Philadelphia cream cheese box 2 times, but each time it had a bitter aftertaste. I decided to try again using More Fiber, Stevia Baking Blend and the cheesecake turned out delicious! Another NuNaturals winner!!!

Nunaturals More Fiber

Posted by 4889249112167308990 on May 06, 2012

I am definitely planning to get more of this product and look forward to experimenting with it in several different favorite recipes. Will be happy to cut down on amount of sugar used in our cooking!

NuStevia, More Fibre, Stevia Baking blend, 14.11 oz (400 gr)

Posted by Reviewer2001669 on Feb 23, 2012

I backed a cake with the powder replacing 1 gr sugar by 1 gr of powder. The result was not bad, but the cake didn't rise as much as when using Sugar. It was also quite sticky. For me the taste was too sweet and the aftertaste was too strong. I will retry with half the amount of powder. I made some coco cakes, based on a recipe I have with sugar. The result was good, but totally different then when using sugar, and again it was too sweet and the aftertaste was too strong. I think it is a product with potential, but I bought it as a replacement 1 to 1 for sugar and it fails to do so. It is also lacking information in how to use and the amount to use in replacement of sugar.

Excellent natural sugar replacement

Posted by Umbridge on Feb 19, 2012

I don't tolerate sweet things very well (fructose malabsorption), and this works very well in both providing natural sweetness and replacing the bulk of sugar in a recipe (as opposed to the liquid stevia, which I also use). It doesn't add a funny aftertaste or any grittiness at all, which is great given the added fiber it provides.

Great for baking!

Posted by Reviewer1550903 on Dec 29, 2011

This tastes great when used as a sugar substitute. All natural, too!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »