Finally a stevia with no aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2192342 on Mar 01, 2007

I've tried many brands of stevia and thrown them away after a couple uses because of the well known aftertaste. This is the only one I've tried that has ZERO aftertaste. It's a keeper.

Life sweetest and only natural low calory sweetner

Posted by NatursKathy on Dec 05, 2008

I cannot do with out it! As a Type II diabetes I changed my pastry habit, and I make custards and whipped fruit creams, and this is best for sweetening such! I have a salt shaker filled up with it, and always handy. Tea Coffee or lemonade tastes great. Does not cause diarrhea, like other replacements.

Natural is Great!

Posted by Reviewer1736300 on May 08, 2008

Great sweetening power! No Aftertaste! Lasts forever! Only about 1/8 teaspoon now takes the place of my usual 4 packets of other artifical sweetners.

BETTER THAN THE POWDER

Posted by Reviewer1950650 on Apr 16, 2008

I LIKE THESE CRYSTALS BETTER THAN THE POWDER

White Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1437249 on Mar 21, 2008

I bought this for use in hot drinks and as a sugar substitute. It is fairly expensive but well worth it. You use so much less, it's good for your teeth (unlike sugar) and as long as you do not put too much into your drink tastes good. The white granules are much better than the powder or liquid. Highly recommended. If you don't know much about Stevia do a Google search on it.

White Stevia, No Carbs 3.5 oz.

Posted by Reviewer3098249 on Aug 17, 2008

I truly love this product. Taste just like sugar and no after taste that is bitter; regardless of how much you use. I truly, recommend this product!

THE BEST!!!!! Will be a lifer

Posted by Reviewer1521392 on Apr 17, 2009

I have tried other stevia all w/ a NASTY taste to them...they were made w/ alcohol i think, anyway, this has ZERO aftertaste is like 4 X as sweet as sugar so just a tiny tiny tiny amount will sweeten a cup of coffee...and your cereal...this little bottle will last us months...I have been TRYING so hard to give up equal, since i know it is so bad for you and i have been feeling terrible since using it, eye vision problems, white spots in vision, and weight gain...but as soon as i started using this ....all that went away, weight is coming off fast and my eye sight is good, and no mental fog as usual....TASTES AMAZING!!! Better than even sugar or anything else in my opinion. will be a lifer ...use this forever! Thanks NuNaturals!!! YOu saved me!

A ten star product

Posted by Reviewer3343205 on May 01, 2009

Sugar will be absent from your kitchen cabinets once you use Stevia. Instead of taking the words of converter to Stevia, please do a Goggle Search of Stevia and read for yourself the health benefits. Although the cost of Stevia may seem high to a first time user, a little goes a long way.

A Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2675972 on Aug 20, 2007

This product really tastes good! There was no bitterness that i've noticed with other stevia that i've used.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2638122 on Jun 05, 2008

This stuff is great! Non-toxic way to sweeten beverages and yogurt and all kinds of foods. 1/8 tsp is all you need in a 8-16 oz beverage.