Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

NuNaturals, NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 2.75 oz (78 g)

The best

Posted by Reviewer1229763 on May 01, 2011

Stevia alone is often quite bitter, especially when you need to use a lot for something like lemonade. The addition of the erythritol takes away the bitterness and makes this the perfect sweetener. Also a good value as a little goes a long way. I'd say about an 8th of a teaspoon is equal to the sweetness of a teaspoon of sugar.

Great stuff but no liitle spoon

Posted by Reviewer1988433 on May 24, 2011

This is the best stevia sweetener I have tried over the years. The bitter taste is almost completely gone. And the price is good. It would be a great improvement to include a tiny plastic spoon, say 1/8 tsp, to measure out the desired amount.

nunaturals no carb stevia

Posted by Reviewer2157440 on Aug 06, 2011

Love this product. Please keep this product available!!! Ive tried several stevias and this one is the best...no aftertaste and no bitterness that some stevias can have, Thank you

No bitterness

Posted by Reviewer3080549 on Aug 14, 2011

My son likes to use sweetener in his tea or coffee, but found other stevias left a bitter aftertaste. I was not comfortable with him using Splenda so often, and bought NuNaturals NuStevia No Carbs Blend. He really likes the taste, and says a tiny bit goes very far. My husband has Type 2 Diabetes, and having a safe and good tasting sweetener we all can use is pretty important. I would recommend this product without reservations.

New customer - Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2518932 on Aug 26, 2011

As a new customer I was pleased with the fast delivery. I have no prior experience of Stevia but it seems to be what I expected. The price was very affordable and the package arrived intact. I'm sure I will order from you again in the future!