Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1023754 on Sep 13, 2010

Good product, recomended.

fine

Posted by 5369138737732590686 on Nov 29, 2013

The best carb free sweetner

Posted by Reviewer1155664 on Oct 28, 2009

Excellent carb free choice...I can barely tell a difference!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Jun 21, 2012

I love that this doesn't contain Maltodextrin. The only thing that would make this product better would be it being in a bigger container. I buy this to both myself/my family and my grandparents - and because it's only available in little containers, I have to buy 3 or 4 bottles to each of us so that it'll last a while. Tastes good/no after taste. As I said. I love it. :)

Impressive.. Not bitter at all.

Posted by bangkok on Nov 08, 2014

I've had stevia leaves before and they are quite bitter. I think the best part of the stevia plant (baby leaves? ) are not bitter. Whatever they did to this it tastes great! Not bitter AT ALL. I will buy this again and i recommend it to everyone else..

Good Product

Posted by 5239284130072858360 on Oct 04, 2016

This product is also sold by my local natural foods store. However, it is sold in packets and the contents of the packets tends to harden and stick to the inside of the packet. I am really happy I discovered this NoCarbs Blend in this great container. The top even swivels so that one can choose the salt seller openings or the pour opening. This is very convenient. Now that I am on a total low carb diet, I am really happy to have found one sweetener that I feel is perfect for my diet and my taste. NEW ADDITION TO MY ORIGINAL REVIEW ABOVE: I wish the reviews could be listed from the newest to the oldest. I read the customer review regarding the product's containing a GMO. Nice to know I can sweeten my coffee and kill a fruit fly at the same time. Actually, every once in a while I get fruit flies. I'm going to see if this will get rid of them. Right now I'm using Clove Oil and that definitely puts them off. Monsanto has definitely ruined a world of seeds. As word gets around their name is MUD!

Sweet and Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1182173 on Dec 10, 2010

I simply love this stevia. No after taste, no metal taste. Just an excellent sweetener. I bought the powder in a bottle so I could put it in the sugar bowl

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Jan 17, 2010

All I need is 1/2 teaspoonful for my cup of coffee and a little cinnamon to flavor. Wonderful!

The best

Posted by Reviewer1229763 on May 01, 2011

Stevia alone is often quite bitter, especially when you need to use a lot for something like lemonade. The addition of the erythritol takes away the bitterness and makes this the perfect sweetener. Also a good value as a little goes a long way. I'd say about an 8th of a teaspoon is equal to the sweetness of a teaspoon of sugar.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1250238 on Oct 22, 2011

This is the absolute best stevia product on the market. Tastes like real sugar, and there is no apparent aftertaste. Use it in tea coffee, yes in all, where I replace it with sugar.