Love, love, love this stevia

Posted by Reviewer1252396 on Jun 06, 2010

I have favourite uses for this stevia. I add a bit to skim milk with 1/4 tsp cocoa powder and a few leaves of my chocolate mint. Delicious! Even better is the skim milk + stevia + one strawberry: heavenly! I've also become addicted to the stevia + ground organic ginger mixed in a small dish. Okay, it can get pretty hot, but it takes my mind off of the chocolate chip cookies in the freezer.

Good choice

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Apr 20, 2010

I like this one.

Best Stevia Product

Posted by Reviewer2133269 on Apr 21, 2010

This product is terrific. It has no real aftertaste, no carbs and a ZERO glycemic index. All the Stevia products in supermarkets have sugar added, which defeats the whole idea. Best of all, in this packaging it is very inexpenive.

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1481587 on May 04, 2010

Very sweet and no bitterness, nice in my coffee

NuNaturals, NuStevia, No Carbs, 3.5, is an Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1452850 on Feb 21, 2010

Simply put, this is the best no calorie, no carb product that I have ever tried. It is excellent in coffee, tea and on cereal. It is far better than the other stevia products out there.

Excellent Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2063287 on Mar 26, 2010

I'm just about to order some more!

No after taste

Posted by Reviewer2162837 on Mar 27, 2010

I have a pinch of this every morning in my oatmeal. I have never tasted an aftertaste. I do taste a bitterness when I use in my coffee, but the oatmeal is quite enjoyable, and I feel its much safer using this product instead of the artificial sweetners in the supermarket. I highly recommend this sweetner. Will continue to try to get in the habit of using in my coffee.

Nice Sweetness!

Posted by Reviewer2610986 on Mar 29, 2010

I can recommend this product! First when I received it, thought so small a bottle, but then I noticed I really need to use so little amount! And it tastes good!

The best carb free sweetner

Posted by Reviewer1155664 on Oct 28, 2009

Excellent carb free choice...I can barely tell a difference!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Nov 11, 2009

I didn't buy this for myself as I hate the taste of stevia. But I tasted it and its so good that I'm a convert. Best stevia on the market....