Está bien

Posted by rocioes on Sep 22, 2014

Cómodo de usar, no amarga la bebida y se disuelve bien. Yo aplico 4 ó 5 pulverizaciones para el café

Perfect

Posted by 4841693043692072722 on Sep 13, 2014

Does the job and no bad after taste.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5239284130072858360 on Aug 17, 2014

This product is also sold by my local natural foods store. However, it is sold in packets and the contents of the packets tends to harden and stick to the inside of the packet. I am really happy I discovered this NoCarbs Blend in this great container. The top even swivels so that one can choose the salt seller openings or the pour opening. This is very convenient. Now that I am on a total low carb diet, I am really happy to have found one sweetener that I feel is perfect for my diet and my taste.

NOT THE SAME AS IT USED TO BE

Posted by Reviewer1461273 on Aug 03, 2014

I use this daily, and have for years. It WAS the best out there until...they changed the formula. Not as sweet after they" REFORMULATED" it. I called the company, they said they had no choice in the matter.Apparently their stevia extract supplier cut them off? So it costs the same, but you you must use way more per cup of coffee and it is just different. The reviews from 2007-2012are what I would have said too. Now , it just isn't as good. Still use it until I run out. I bought it by 12 bottle box and when it is used up I'm not sure I will buy again.

Good!

Posted by 4969497423678739766 on Jul 03, 2014

Really like this in my baking. A little goes a long way! Keep in mind, it does not substitute 1:1 for sugar

Not bitter

Posted by Reviewer2664715 on Jun 13, 2014

Good taste.

This product is GMO

Posted by Reviewer2157817 on Jun 06, 2014

Although they state this product is non GMO, it contains erythritol, made from genetically modified cord ingredients. A recent study shows that this ingredient is a powerfull insecticide killing fruit flies fed it in less than a week. Mine is going into the garbage.

Not the same product

Posted by Reviewer1606670 on Mar 14, 2014

I agree with other reviewers who recognized the difference in this new version of NuNaturals NoCarbs Blend. I called NuNaturals and spoke with one of the CS reps. I was informed that the FDA made them change the formulation in order for the product to be called a "sweetener" instead of a "supplement." I do not like the taste of this new blend. For me, it does not have the pleasant sweet taste of the former version and I must use more of it. The taste never really improves. The "stevia" portion is the problem not the erythritol so similar products from other companies will also be affected. If my taste buds don't adjust, I'll have to shop around for something else.

They have changed the formula and the size

Posted by Reviewer3335349 on Feb 16, 2014

This is a review of the NuStevia no carbs blend and not of Iherb. I've had only excellent experiences with Iherb. Been a big fan of this product since I started using it a few years ago. I still think it's an excellent product overall but caveat emptor to anyone using it. Recently, I received a new shipment which just did not taste the same as past versions. The difference being it was more bitter than before. My guess is they changed the amount of erythritol in the product. I find Stevia alone to be bitter and the erythritol I have found takes that edge off. I say I guess they changed the formula because on two occasions I have sent emails to NUNatural's customer service department with no reply. Obviously their customer service leaves something to be desired. Lastly they have recently gone the way of so many food companies. Instead of just raising the price of their products they have lowered the quantity. The packaging looks the same so the consumer will not notice but the quantity has gone from 3.5 ounces (which it has been for a couple of years) down to 2.75 ounces. I understand consumers don't want higher prices but at least treat us honestly instead of deceitfully hiding your price increase in a portion decrease. Inflation at its most dishonest. I'm in search of a replacement. Don't like the way these folks do business.

fine