Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

NuNaturals, NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2638122 on Jun 05, 2008

This stuff is great! Non-toxic way to sweeten beverages and yogurt and all kinds of foods. 1/8 tsp is all you need in a 8-16 oz beverage.

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Aug 17, 2008

This is the best of all the stevia products I've tried. No bitter aftertaste.

A Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2675972 on Aug 20, 2007

This product really tastes good! There was no bitterness that i've noticed with other stevia that i've used.

They have changed the formula and the size

Posted by Reviewer3335349 on Feb 16, 2014

This is a review of the NuStevia no carbs blend and not of Iherb. I've had only excellent experiences with Iherb. Been a big fan of this product since I started using it a few years ago. I still think it's an excellent product overall but caveat emptor to anyone using it. Recently, I received a new shipment which just did not taste the same as past versions. The difference being it was more bitter than before. My guess is they changed the amount of erythritol in the product. I find Stevia alone to be bitter and the erythritol I have found takes that edge off. I say I guess they changed the formula because on two occasions I have sent emails to NUNatural's customer service department with no reply. Obviously their customer service leaves something to be desired. Lastly they have recently gone the way of so many food companies. Instead of just raising the price of their products they have lowered the quantity. The packaging looks the same so the consumer will not notice but the quantity has gone from 3.5 ounces (which it has been for a couple of years) down to 2.75 ounces. I understand consumers don't want higher prices but at least treat us honestly instead of deceitfully hiding your price increase in a portion decrease. Inflation at its most dishonest. I'm in search of a replacement. Don't like the way these folks do business.

Best alternative to sugar

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2664686 on Aug 03, 2009

This brand is cheaper than other stevia brands, probably because it is mixed with erythritol. But it is just as good with no aftertaste that you sometimes get with other brands. I tried many stevia brands (Sweetleaf, Now, etc) and this is my favorite.