EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.09

$8.49

Savings of: $3.40 (40% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(8)
1 Stars
(5)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Best

Posted by Reviewer1347693 on Sep 18, 2013

Prima

Was this review helpful to you?

IT TASTES JUST LIKE SUGAR!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013

I've been using many different types of sweeteners and i'll really have to hand it to this nocarbs blend. It really resembles sugar both in taste and also texture (due to the erythritol in the blend). A++ recommended!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Endulza muchísimo con muy poco y da muy buen sabor.

Posted by joleraspain on Aug 24, 2013

¡Hay que echar poquísimo! Tened cuidado al principio, es mejor en este caso añadir después que echar de más. Como pasa con otros, éste no deja al final mal sabor o algo así. Este botecillo dura y dura, es una buena compra. Good flavour and with a very little quantity, be careful!

Was this review helpful to you?

The best ready-to-use Stevia product ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... that I have found and tested here on iHerb. I use this daily as a substitute for sugar. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

STEVIA + ERYTHRITOL

Posted by Hungarian on Jul 18, 2013

Best price / value ratio !

Was this review helpful to you?

NuNaturals, NuStevia, NoCarbs смесь, 3,5 унции (98 г)

Posted by 5204023876540067910 on Jul 15, 2013

This is the best product of Stevia.It is a pity that it is long gone on sale.

Was this review helpful to you?

ok

Posted by Reviewer2646612 on Jun 23, 2013

Good

Was this review helpful to you?

I feel no chemical taste / Химического привкуса не чувствую

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

This is not pure stevia. The product contains erythritol - artificial sweetener. It does not cause tooth decay and is safe for diabetics, without affecting the rise of glucose and insulin in the blood. Consumption it would not be very cost effective, I think. I'm not a sweet tooth and not very like sugary foods. I like to drink tea and coffee making large circles)) My circle of about 300-320ml. I put a little less than one teaspoon of sugar normally. // I do not feel the chemical taste. I want to try pure stevia extract. Это не чистая стевия. Продукт содержит эритритол - искусственный заменитель сахара. Он не вызывает кариеса и безопасен для боль­ных сахарным диабетом, не оказывая влияния на подъем глю­козы и инсулина в крови. Расход у этой банки будет не очень экономичный, наверно. Я не сладкоежка и не очень люблю приторные продукты. Я люблю пить чай и кофе большими кружками)) Моя кружка примерно 300-320мл, кладу чуть менее 1 чайной ложки сахара обычно. Этой стевии нужно буквально на кончике ножа. Я не чувствую химического привкуса. Хочу попробовать чистый экстракт стевии.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Strong and no aftertaste!

Posted by Reviewer2299393 on Apr 27, 2013

I`ve used tones of NOW stevia, then Sweetleaf,Wisdom Natural and some other outside brands and this is the only one I`ve found with no aftertaste. At last I found something that does not spoil my coffee

Was this review helpful to you?

Love this!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is great, no bitterness! I use this for everything that needs sweetening :) (Unless it needs bulk; then I use tagatose) I usually use a tiny pinch salt when I use stevia, it helps give a little depth like you get with real sugar.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Items 21-30 of 198 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »