July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NuNaturals, NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 2.75 oz (78 g)

A Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer2675972 on Aug 20, 2007

This product really tastes good! There was no bitterness that i've noticed with other stevia that i've used.

Best alternative to sugar

Posted by Reviewer2664686 on Aug 03, 2009

This brand is cheaper than other stevia brands, probably because it is mixed with erythritol. But it is just as good with no aftertaste that you sometimes get with other brands. I tried many stevia brands (Sweetleaf, Now, etc) and this is my favorite.

They have changed the formula and the size

Posted by Reviewer3335349 on Feb 16, 2014

This is a review of the NuStevia no carbs blend and not of Iherb. I've had only excellent experiences with Iherb. Been a big fan of this product since I started using it a few years ago. I still think it's an excellent product overall but caveat emptor to anyone using it. Recently, I received a new shipment which just did not taste the same as past versions. The difference being it was more bitter than before. My guess is they changed the amount of erythritol in the product. I find Stevia alone to be bitter and the erythritol I have found takes that edge off. I say I guess they changed the formula because on two occasions I have sent emails to NUNatural's customer service department with no reply. Obviously their customer service leaves something to be desired. Lastly they have recently gone the way of so many food companies. Instead of just raising the price of their products they have lowered the quantity. The packaging looks the same so the consumer will not notice but the quantity has gone from 3.5 ounces (which it has been for a couple of years) down to 2.75 ounces. I understand consumers don't want higher prices but at least treat us honestly instead of deceitfully hiding your price increase in a portion decrease. Inflation at its most dishonest. I'm in search of a replacement. Don't like the way these folks do business.

IT TASTES JUST LIKE SUGAR!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Sep 17, 2013

I've been using many different types of sweeteners and i'll really have to hand it to this nocarbs blend. It really resembles sugar both in taste and also texture (due to the erythritol in the blend). A++ recommended!

Love this!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is great, no bitterness! I use this for everything that needs sweetening :) (Unless it needs bulk; then I use tagatose) I usually use a tiny pinch salt when I use stevia, it helps give a little depth like you get with real sugar.