I feel no chemical taste / Химического привкуса не чувствую

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

This is not pure stevia. The product contains erythritol - artificial sweetener. It does not cause tooth decay and is safe for diabetics, without affecting the rise of glucose and insulin in the blood. Consumption it would not be very cost effective, I think. I'm not a sweet tooth and not very like sugary foods. I like to drink tea and coffee making large circles)) My circle of about 300-320ml. I put a little less than one teaspoon of sugar normally. // I do not feel the chemical taste. I want to try pure stevia extract. Это не чистая стевия. Продукт содержит эритритол - искусственный заменитель сахара. Он не вызывает кариеса и безопасен для боль­ных сахарным диабетом, не оказывая влияния на подъем глю­козы и инсулина в крови. Расход у этой банки будет не очень экономичный, наверно. Я не сладкоежка и не очень люблю приторные продукты. Я люблю пить чай и кофе большими кружками)) Моя кружка примерно 300-320мл, кладу чуть менее 1 чайной ложки сахара обычно. Этой стевии нужно буквально на кончике ножа. Я не чувствую химического привкуса. Хочу попробовать чистый экстракт стевии.

No need for sugar

Posted by Reviewer1887473 on Feb 20, 2012

Very high quality. Clean taste and much more concentrated than other stevia products on the market. I bake with this product, and no one can tell I'm using a sugar substitute.

Love this!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is great, no bitterness! I use this for everything that needs sweetening :) (Unless it needs bulk; then I use tagatose) I usually use a tiny pinch salt when I use stevia, it helps give a little depth like you get with real sugar.

Still the Best

Posted by Reviewer1462788 on Apr 17, 2011

I've tried them all and NuStevia is still the best by far. No bitter aftertaste. However, I only buy the container; the packets always failed; the product sticks together in the packets with the slightest humidity.

The best ready-to-use Stevia product ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... that I have found and tested here on iHerb. I use this daily as a substitute for sugar. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3338117 on Jan 31, 2012

I have been looking for an affordable stevia product that is sweet without a bitter after taste. NuStevia is the best that I've found. Others that I have tried either had a bitter aftertaste or made the beverage taste like dishwater. I had been using the NuStevia with maltodextrin added, but this no carb blend tastes just as good with 0 carbs.

simply the best!

Posted by Reviewer2828929 on Dec 05, 2011

I use it for pancakes, baking and homemade marmelade, it is the best sweetener I have used

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2918855 on Jan 26, 2010

I have purchased this product for the 2 nd time and it doesn't have an aftertaste and a few sprinkles is enough for a mug of coffee. I highly recommend this product. I wish that NuNaturals would offer a larger (double) container as I have to order a jar per month.

slight aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2893303 on Mar 22, 2012

There is still a slight aftertaste, but you can get used to it. I use it in coffee and tea. I would not recommend for baking though.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia, NoCarbs, 3.5 oz (98 g) (NNS-00170)

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Oct 22, 2008

There is an additive in this tub of Stevia. Even though the weight is more than Now Foods Stevia, there is only 195 servings, unlike Now Foods, which contain 622 servings.There is not so much of an aftertaste with this one though.