Customer Reviews

NuNaturals, NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 2.75 oz (78 g)

$5.09
$8.49
Savings of: $3.40 (40% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 239 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 21-25 of 183 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »

I feel no chemical taste / Химического привкуса не чувствую

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Kin-za From Belarus on May 29, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

This is not pure stevia. The product contains erythritol - artificial sweetener. It does not cause tooth decay and is safe for diabetics, without affecting the rise of glucose and insulin in the blood. Consumption it would not be very cost effective, I think. I'm not a sweet tooth and not very like sugary foods. I like to drink tea and coffee making large circles)) My circle of about 300-320ml. I put a little less than one teaspoon of sugar normally. // I do not feel the chemical taste. I want to try pure stevia extract. Это не чистая стевия. Продукт содержит эритритол - искусственный заменитель сахара. Он не вызывает кариеса и безопасен для боль­ных сахарным диабетом, не оказывая влияния на подъем глю­козы и инсулина в крови. Расход у этой банки будет не очень экономичный, наверно. Я не сладкоежка и не очень люблю приторные продукты. Я люблю пить чай и кофе большими кружками)) Моя кружка примерно 300-320мл, кладу чуть менее 1 чайной ложки сахара обычно. Этой стевии нужно буквально на кончике ножа. Я не чувствую химического привкуса. Хочу попробовать чистый экстракт стевии.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

slight aftertaste

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2893303 on Mar 22, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

There is still a slight aftertaste, but you can get used to it. I use it in coffee and tea. I would not recommend for baking though.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

NuStevia

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2486348 From Great Britain on Apr 01, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

Took a bit of getting used to, it is an aquired taste! But once used to it, it's great! Really fast delivery too.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Excellent Product

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2918855 From France on Jan 26, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I have purchased this product for the 2 nd time and it doesn't have an aftertaste and a few sprinkles is enough for a mug of coffee. I highly recommend this product. I wish that NuNaturals would offer a larger (double) container as I have to order a jar per month.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

It's great, but we prefer the more concentrated kind

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2153251 From California on Jan 22, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

This is a good product, but we prefer the the more concentrated form that's a very fine powder. This seems like they're trying to make it the same consistency of sugar, which some people may prefer. Unless we this grows on us, we will go back to our former brand.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 21-25 of 183 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives