Should be called - NuStevia NoCreepy Taste Blend! :)

Posted by Reviewer2350379 on Jun 11, 2011

This is my Holy Grail stevia. I have tried many...MANY...stevias and this one, for me, tastes sweet.....without the 'ewwwwww' factor afterward. I even gave the regular NuStevia a whirl and did not like the flavor AND it contains maltodextrin. YUCK! The NoCarbs Blend is totally different. Just a pinch can go a long way in baked goods, sauces, hot and cold beverages...basically anything that needs sugar. These 3.5oz bottles are hard to find in the marketplace. Thanks iHerb.com for carrying this product and offering dynamic pricing!! You have just ensured yourself a lifetime customer!!!

NuNaturals, NuStevia no carbs blend

Posted by Reviewer1662007 on Jun 12, 2011

I got the no carbs blend by mistake. I use the regular NuStevia and love it. This is same taste, just provides an alternative for those that are trying to limit carbs.

love it.

Posted by Reviewer2453872 on Apr 04, 2011

I eat low carb and this is great to add for my baking.

Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer1601721 on Apr 05, 2011

It really is sweet. It takes a little while to learn how to use it properly. It might feel like an explosion of flavor in your mouth. My first mistake was to open it too eagerly and I kinda inhaled some of the powder. Woah! Everything was sugery for the next hour or so. BUT, it's not one bit bitter...so I really enjoyed my sweet hour. ^^ I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth or two. I even managed to convert a suggeraddict who wouldn't touch artificial sweeteners, into using this.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on Nov 15, 2010

No bitter aftertaste, needed very small amount. Recommended.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2129300 on Apr 26, 2011

GREAT, GREAT, PRODUCT!!! GET IT PUT IN REG. SPRITE-SINCE I CAN'T USE ASPARTINE 0R OTHER NON-SUGAR SWEETNERS-SO I HAVE TO DRINK REG SPRITE W/ REAL SUGAR, THE OTHER STUFF HAS GOTTEN ME REALLY SICK...ESP-ASPARTINE!!!THANK YOU!

The best

Posted by Reviewer1229763 on May 01, 2011

Stevia alone is often quite bitter, especially when you need to use a lot for something like lemonade. The addition of the erythritol takes away the bitterness and makes this the perfect sweetener. Also a good value as a little goes a long way. I'd say about an 8th of a teaspoon is equal to the sweetness of a teaspoon of sugar.

Great stuff but no liitle spoon

Posted by Reviewer1988433 on May 24, 2011

This is the best stevia sweetener I have tried over the years. The bitter taste is almost completely gone. And the price is good. It would be a great improvement to include a tiny plastic spoon, say 1/8 tsp, to measure out the desired amount.

nunaturals no carb stevia

Posted by Reviewer2157440 on Aug 06, 2011

Love this product. Please keep this product available!!! Ive tried several stevias and this one is the best...no aftertaste and no bitterness that some stevias can have, Thank you

No bitterness

Posted by Reviewer3080549 on Aug 14, 2011

My son likes to use sweetener in his tea or coffee, but found other stevias left a bitter aftertaste. I was not comfortable with him using Splenda so often, and bought NuNaturals NuStevia No Carbs Blend. He really likes the taste, and says a tiny bit goes very far. My husband has Type 2 Diabetes, and having a safe and good tasting sweetener we all can use is pretty important. I would recommend this product without reservations.