No carbs!!!

Posted by Reviewer2510989 on Jul 19, 2010

Love this product!

great sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2596040 on Oct 10, 2010

This is the best artificial sugar substitute. You only need 1/8 tsp. to a cup of liquid. Great Product. Thanks iherb for all of the great choices and speedy service!

Nice Sweetness!

Posted by Reviewer2610986 on Mar 29, 2010

I can recommend this product! First when I received it, thought so small a bottle, but then I noticed I really need to use so little amount! And it tastes good!

Just like sugar

Posted by Reviewer2453097 on Mar 10, 2012

I have been using this for sometime now and I love it. No bitter after taste and it lasts a long time as you only need a little amount.

love it.

Posted by Reviewer2453872 on Apr 04, 2011

I eat low carb and this is great to add for my baking.

Kick the Sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2465794 on Jan 13, 2011

Impressively quick delivery by USPS 1st-class mail - I'm in the UK and my order arrived within 3 working days. As for the product, I just can't understand why anyone would knowingly use refined sugar or - heaven forbid - artificial sweetener when a natural alternative as good as this is available. All the sweetness you want WITHOUT spiking your insulin levels - it's perfect for those of us with a sweet tooth. Buy now!

New customer - Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2518932 on Aug 26, 2011

As a new customer I was pleased with the fast delivery. I have no prior experience of Stevia but it seems to be what I expected. The price was very affordable and the package arrived intact. I'm sure I will order from you again in the future!

NuStevia, 3.5 oz.

Posted by Reviewer2528418 on Nov 03, 2010

This product is excellent. Dissolves quickly and only takes a little to sweeten a glass of tea.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia, NoCarbs, 3.5 oz

Posted by Reviewer2528751 on Jul 02, 2008

No aftertaste, u can use it in salads, just a pinch and "wamo", sweetened without sugar! Love this product!

Endulza muchísimo con muy poco y da muy buen sabor.

Posted by joleraspain on Aug 24, 2013

¡Hay que echar poquísimo! Tened cuidado al principio, es mejor en este caso añadir después que echar de más. Como pasa con otros, éste no deja al final mal sabor o algo así. Este botecillo dura y dura, es una buena compra. Good flavour and with a very little quantity, be careful!