Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Aug 13, 2011

I've been using Stevia in my tea for around six months, but I've never really got accustomed to the bitter taste. When I found this product I instantly had to try it, and it's wonderful. The bitter taste that comes with my usual Stevia powder is gone, and my tea tastes just like it's sweetened with sugar. I love this product, and will definitely order more of it.

nunaturals no carb stevia

Posted by Reviewer2157440 on Aug 06, 2011

Love this product. Please keep this product available!!! Ive tried several stevias and this one is the best...no aftertaste and no bitterness that some stevias can have, Thank you

nustevia

Posted by Reviewer2062527 on Jul 06, 2011

it tastes great, better than any other sweetener i've used!

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1616659 on Jul 04, 2011

Good taste!

Not what I ordered

Posted by Reviewer2414222 on Jul 01, 2011

I will not be back, did not get what I paid for, and it seems the formula has changed, the after taste of this product is awful, it has never been before, unuseable, will choose another site to order

NuNaturals, NuStevia no carbs blend

Posted by Reviewer1662007 on Jun 12, 2011

I got the no carbs blend by mistake. I use the regular NuStevia and love it. This is same taste, just provides an alternative for those that are trying to limit carbs.

Should be called - NuStevia NoCreepy Taste Blend! :)

Posted by Reviewer2350379 on Jun 11, 2011

This is my Holy Grail stevia. I have tried many...MANY...stevias and this one, for me, tastes sweet.....without the 'ewwwwww' factor afterward. I even gave the regular NuStevia a whirl and did not like the flavor AND it contains maltodextrin. YUCK! The NoCarbs Blend is totally different. Just a pinch can go a long way in baked goods, sauces, hot and cold beverages...basically anything that needs sugar. These 3.5oz bottles are hard to find in the marketplace. Thanks iHerb.com for carrying this product and offering dynamic pricing!! You have just ensured yourself a lifetime customer!!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1933983 on Jun 06, 2011

I really just LOVE this stevia, and the fact that it is mixed with erythritol makes it easier to use. And even better tasting too. Have bougt it many times, and will continue to do so.

not quite...

Posted by Reviewer1555246 on May 25, 2011

Good sweetening, but kind of bitter aftertaste.

Great stuff but no liitle spoon

Posted by Reviewer1988433 on May 24, 2011

This is the best stevia sweetener I have tried over the years. The bitter taste is almost completely gone. And the price is good. It would be a great improvement to include a tiny plastic spoon, say 1/8 tsp, to measure out the desired amount.