NuNaturals, NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer1601721 on Apr 05, 2011

It really is sweet. It takes a little while to learn how to use it properly. It might feel like an explosion of flavor in your mouth. My first mistake was to open it too eagerly and I kinda inhaled some of the powder. Woah! Everything was sugery for the next hour or so. BUT, it's not one bit bitter...so I really enjoyed my sweet hour. ^^ I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth or two. I even managed to convert a suggeraddict who wouldn't touch artificial sweeteners, into using this.

Still the Best

Posted by Reviewer1462788 on Apr 17, 2011

I've tried them all and NuStevia is still the best by far. No bitter aftertaste. However, I only buy the container; the packets always failed; the product sticks together in the packets with the slightest humidity.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2129300 on Apr 26, 2011

GREAT, GREAT, PRODUCT!!! GET IT PUT IN REG. SPRITE-SINCE I CAN'T USE ASPARTINE 0R OTHER NON-SUGAR SWEETNERS-SO I HAVE TO DRINK REG SPRITE W/ REAL SUGAR, THE OTHER STUFF HAS GOTTEN ME REALLY SICK...ESP-ASPARTINE!!!THANK YOU!

The best

Posted by Reviewer1229763 on May 01, 2011

Stevia alone is often quite bitter, especially when you need to use a lot for something like lemonade. The addition of the erythritol takes away the bitterness and makes this the perfect sweetener. Also a good value as a little goes a long way. I'd say about an 8th of a teaspoon is equal to the sweetness of a teaspoon of sugar.

Great stuff but no liitle spoon

Posted by Reviewer1988433 on May 24, 2011

This is the best stevia sweetener I have tried over the years. The bitter taste is almost completely gone. And the price is good. It would be a great improvement to include a tiny plastic spoon, say 1/8 tsp, to measure out the desired amount.