Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

NuNaturals, NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 2.75 oz (78 g)

Should be called - NuStevia NoCreepy Taste Blend! :)

Posted by Reviewer2350379 on Jun 11, 2011

This is my Holy Grail stevia. I have tried many...MANY...stevias and this one, for me, tastes sweet.....without the 'ewwwwww' factor afterward. I even gave the regular NuStevia a whirl and did not like the flavor AND it contains maltodextrin. YUCK! The NoCarbs Blend is totally different. Just a pinch can go a long way in baked goods, sauces, hot and cold beverages...basically anything that needs sugar. These 3.5oz bottles are hard to find in the marketplace. Thanks iHerb.com for carrying this product and offering dynamic pricing!! You have just ensured yourself a lifetime customer!!!

NuNaturals, NuStevia no carbs blend

Posted by Reviewer1662007 on Jun 12, 2011

I got the no carbs blend by mistake. I use the regular NuStevia and love it. This is same taste, just provides an alternative for those that are trying to limit carbs.

love it.

Posted by Reviewer2453872 on Apr 04, 2011

I eat low carb and this is great to add for my baking.

Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer1601721 on Apr 05, 2011

It really is sweet. It takes a little while to learn how to use it properly. It might feel like an explosion of flavor in your mouth. My first mistake was to open it too eagerly and I kinda inhaled some of the powder. Woah! Everything was sugery for the next hour or so. BUT, it's not one bit bitter...so I really enjoyed my sweet hour. ^^ I recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth or two. I even managed to convert a suggeraddict who wouldn't touch artificial sweeteners, into using this.

Still the Best

Posted by Reviewer1462788 on Apr 17, 2011

I've tried them all and NuStevia is still the best by far. No bitter aftertaste. However, I only buy the container; the packets always failed; the product sticks together in the packets with the slightest humidity.