Very tasty and sweet

Posted by 4932550149328314505 on Apr 01, 2015

Delicious and very sweet with a very low taste

Still testing...but like it so far

Posted by 5453892699517717252 on Dec 22, 2014

No weird aftertaste. Pretty good.Need to sift it very well with dry ingredients or can clump easily. Lovely flavour though

Yum!

Posted by 4943948580349558148 on Oct 04, 2014

One of the best Stevias I've had with barely any aftertaste. My only negative is there's no little doonk spoon and its very free flowing.

It has changed: from the best to the most vulgar form of stevia

Posted by 4675861286524550859 on Sep 08, 2014

Used to be the best stevia product in the market, but without notice changed its formula to become the most vulgar form of stevia-based sweetener, with all its bitterness and less than half sweetness. A real waste of money, better to be announced when they return to the original formula, because I will not buy until I be totally sure of it.

NuNaturals-NuStevia-Pure-White-Stevia-Extract-

Posted by 5412766656396806622 on Aug 07, 2014

Great product! We like this one because there is no added malitol in it which raises insulin levels. Great taste with no bitterness.

Pure. Great bottle design.

Posted by Reviewer1978242 on Aug 01, 2014

This is the only sweetener I've used for 3 years. It's one of the purest Stevia powder and lasts long as you only need very little. Also, this type of bottle is very convenient as the cap has different size holes that makes measuring very easy.

Pure White Stevia

Posted by 4925454362597210267 on Jul 12, 2014

Excellent, my favorite stevia. I like it very much, I always buy this one. It has 700 dose and I use one for 6 months.

Superior stevia sweetner

Posted by Reviewer1333594 on Jun 06, 2014

Haven't found anything that tastes as clean while being pure at the same time. Always get this stuff

Not So Pure Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Apr 28, 2014

4-2014: When I purchased this product this last time I noticed that there was an additional ingredient of "natural flavor". Whatever that is, it unfortunately totally changed the flavor of the stevia. It's now bitter. I'm so disappointed! Once again I'm searching for a stevia powder that is sweet and has NO extra ingredients. I know it can be done, because it was available in the past. The search is on...

Instead of sugar, works very well

Posted by 5717872055789646895 on Apr 22, 2014

As far as I can tell - no additives, so I am in the clear when I drink my much loved tea! The dispenser works well also, as small amounts of stevia can be difficult to administer. Not in this case - instilled on one hole opening and 7 shakes for my teacup. Love it!