Excelente

Posted by 5017521843205474768 on Oct 20, 2012

Un producto excelente, endulza muchísimo con una mínima cantidad,y no tiene regusto de nada como otros que saben muy mal.

Great!

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Nov 05, 2012

A good sweetener, very little goes a long way. A little weird that it was only half full though

Good stevia without bitter after taste

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

This is one of the few stevias out there that doesn't have a horrible after taste. If this does have an after taste, you probably used too much. This really is my go to stevia. If you expect the exact same flavor as sugar, you will be disappointed because stevia is not sugar. It's stevia and stevia has a slight after taste. But there really are different kinds of stevia and NuNaturals really makes one of the best tasting.

Good Product

Posted by 5043508982893853616 on Nov 30, 2012

Works well with erythritol.

Best Stevia i ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1392876 on Mar 04, 2013

I tried several brands, but this one is definitely the best. Most concentrated (at least 3-4x sweeter than NowFoods) without bitter aftertaste - taste is so delicious :-)

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1429840 on May 06, 2013

We LOVE this Stevia! I use it in drinks, baking, etc... and it tastes wonderful! my only complaint is that I wish it came with the tiny scoop like the Kal brand does.

Excellent product

Posted by 5067597747140623998 on Sep 12, 2013

Best Pure white Stevia-Extract

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Oct 31, 2013

I don't know how many bottles of this I have purchased but you can make your food as sweet as you want without an aftertaste.

NuNaturals, NuSStevia, Pure White Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer1938551 on Mar 27, 2014

A little of this goes a long way which is a real plus. I used to purchase a much larger NuNaturals Stevia for just a little more money until I realized that it has Maltodextrin as its first ingredient and is used as a filler and also is not good for you. So I tried this product from the same company......I really prefer it.

Instead of sugar, works very well

Posted by 5717872055789646895 on Apr 22, 2014

As far as I can tell - no additives, so I am in the clear when I drink my much loved tea! The dispenser works well also, as small amounts of stevia can be difficult to administer. Not in this case - instilled on one hole opening and 7 shakes for my teacup. Love it!