Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Nov 17, 2008

I think this is one of the best tasting stevia brands. A little goes a long way.

this stuff is sweet

Posted by Reviewer1014753 on Nov 03, 2008

we like this alot

Victor Mayes

Posted by vic-Japan on Oct 02, 2008

This product is great. I use much less than recommended and find it is sweet enough for my coffees. I would say that it is going to work out very economical - much more so than other Stevia products that I have had. And the taste is excellent, no lingering aftertaste or bitterness. Great service from iHerb as usual.

NuNaturals Pure White Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer1953273 on Sep 02, 2008

Great Product-will continue to use

Pure White Stevia Extract - 1 oz.

Posted by Reviewer3098249 on Aug 17, 2008

You truly need a pinch of this product for a sweet taste. This will go a long way, because of it's purity. Highly recommend!!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2546169 on Jul 20, 2008

I have been using Stevia for 3 years. This is the best I have tried. Even my husband who is very sensitive to the bitter aftertaste of stevia is very impressed with this product.

I am a repeat buyer

Posted by Reviewer1030121 on Jul 04, 2008

I ALWAYS have this on hand for sweetening my coffee, baked goods, whipped cream, etc. NO BITTER AFTERTASTE unlike every other stevia brand I've tried, and I've tried 'em all. Get this stevia product and be converted for life. Great company!

The best of all the Stevias

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Mar 13, 2008

Brilliant stuff. For medical (not weight loss) reasons I have been on a sugar free diet for several years. Since this also includes no fructos and no sugar alcohols - maltitol, erythritol etc - and I wouldn't want to use aspartame for obvious reasons, it has been a bit grim at times. But now I have three excellent sugar substitues, and I bake, make ices and desserts and even my own chocolate using cocoa, cocoa butter and these sweetners. I rank these sweetners in the following order of usefulness 1) Slim Sweet (available Iherb) - a 100% natural extract of the Lo Han fruit it is 100% carb free and 60x sweeter than sugar. I rate this highest because it is so natural and because it has quite a rich, round taste profile almost a tiny bit like brown sugar. 10/10 2) <REMOVED>. Really easy to use. No aftertaste. Excellent. Only one teeny down side is that it is rather ''chemically'' produced. The flavour is hightly similar to sugar but a little bit ''empty''. Mix it with Slim Sweet and you have something 100% as delicious as brown sugar only no calories and good for you. 9/10 3) Stevia - only the NuNaturals brand is good (I've tried them all). I still use quite a bit of stevia as I think it is wise to use some of everything. That way there are no health risks of any sort and stevia has been used for many decades in Japan with good outcomes. But used on its own stevia does tend towards some bitter profile. The best brand by far is NuNaturals and the their pure extract is amazing - you only need 1/100th of teaspoon to sweeten a cup of coffee. Virtually no aftertaste. And stabilises blood sugar etc. 8/10 Happy eating.

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1619802 on Jan 26, 2008

This is the only stevia product I've tried that doesn't have a horrible bitter aftertaste. To me, the NuNaturals stevia extract products taste almost exactly like sugar! My only complaint about this product is that it should come with a tiny measuring spoon. It's so concentrated that you only need a very tiny bit (typically, about 1/32 ounce). One bottle lasts me months!

iHerb Rocks! NuStevia too!

Posted by Reviewer2124989 on Jan 15, 2008

Extremely fast shipping as well as a great price for this wonderful product. Couldn't be happier.