10% Off Orders Over $40!

NuNaturals, NuStevia, Pure White Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

good stevia product

Posted by Reviewer1864805 on May 14, 2012

No bitter aftertaste that I notice in the quantities that I use. I don't really like things overly sweet and I combine it with Erythritol so I don't need much.

low consumption

Posted by Sholik on Jul 14, 2012

No scoop, so I do not advise taking. as well as favorable price, the taste is normal, but the choice made ​​in favor of the KAL

same as others

Posted by Reviewer3361424 on Dec 30, 2013

This brand used to be one of the best,but now it is just the same as others.It used to have a greater sweetening capacity.But it's fine otherwise.

Needing a better sweetener

Posted by 5356034176617325271 on Jan 08, 2014

I was trying Stevia for the first time. I have been satisfied with the taste and this product lasts a long time as you don't need much for a sweetener. However, I do not know what natural flavors means on the ingredients.

Need more practice to get the recipe right

Posted by Reviewer2648402 on Mar 21, 2014

I've been using the cheap 5lb bags of NuStevia for years, and only bought the pure stevia because the cheap bags were out of stock. I tried using one eighth as much - (4gm instead of 30gm)in a recipe, but it didn't taste the same. Probably 5gm would be about right, and I'll try that next time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »