the best

Posted by Reviewer1273470 on Apr 06, 2011

this stevia has no after taste and is the best after many tried and failures absolutely love it

Very sweet the way I like it

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on Apr 27, 2011

no bitter taste like other stevia products. Very sweet & delicious. I never miss the sugar anymore.

My favorite stevia product

Posted by Reviewer2591577 on Sep 04, 2007

This is my favorite stevia product. The little bottle lasts me quite a while, and there is no aftertaste. Makes a great sugar substitute.

GREAT sugar substitute!!!

Posted by Reviewer2738665 on Jan 20, 2009

This is a really good price for a fantastic sugar substitute! You only need a pinch when using in baking and it gives a fabulous sweet flavor without a bitter aftertaste!! I love the NuNaturals brand!! Great price and great product!!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1906077 on Feb 27, 2009

I like it a lot I use about 1/8 teaspoon for most things. I make oatmeal and hot chocolate with it and love it!

Best stevia I've ever had

Posted by Reviewer2223848 on Mar 10, 2009

No bitter aftertaste at all. It tastes JUST like sugar! Highly recommended

Pure White Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer2525566 on Mar 11, 2009

I use Stevia almost exclusively as a sweetner. I stumbled onto this brand accidentally a while back when my local healthfood store was using it for their "bulk" stevia. That is the way I was buying it. When they stopped selling it, I began to search for it online. I am so glad you carry it! It has the best flavor, and although it seems a bit expensive at first glance, I am able to use so much less of it for the desired sweetness than the non-pure powders, I guess because there are no fillers added. I am very happy and hope to be able to buy this from you indefinitely!

The best stevia! Not bitter!

Posted by Reviewer3044458 on Apr 28, 2009

I have tried many different brands of stevia. I am so happy to find this product because it is not bitter at all! I use it for baking and for making iced tea and no one knows it is not sugar sweetened! Thanks company, keep up the great work!

No bitterness!

Posted by Reviewer2653096 on Jul 10, 2009

I bought this on recommendation from the Healthy Indulgences blog and am hooked. I'd only ever used liquid stevia before, which imparted a distinct bitterness. This stevia leaves no traces of bitterness and will be my go-to from now on.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2158468 on Aug 10, 2009

great, stevia, with less aftertaste