Posted by Reviewer2223485 on Jun 25, 2010

The Pure White Stevia Extract I purchased has been a great addition to my diet. I am sure I will continue to purchase it in the future. I was very pleased with this product.

Best tasting stevia I've used!

Posted by Reviewer1431343 on Jul 19, 2010

This stevia tastes really good, no bitter aftertaste at all. Also, a smaller amount of this stevia is needed for sweetening than with other stevia extracts.

Powerfully sweet, no odd flavor or aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2683903 on Jul 23, 2010

I think this is sweeter than what others had been saying, at least the batch I received. I use 1/2 tsp to replace 1&1/2 cups sugar! I've used it for both baked goods and fresh items, and though I used too much for some of my earlier attempts, it didn't turn the whole dish bitter, but just overly sweet. So glad to have a sweetener that is really an herb!

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2009092 on Aug 16, 2010

The only stevia I've tasted that has almost no bitterness. The only time I've noticed an aftertaste is if I use too much. This powder is so concentrated, that just a tiny 1/32 tsp is all that's needed for a serving of tea, sprinkled on fruit, yogurt, etc. The 1 oz lasts me for six plus weeks with two people using it daily. I highly recommend this product!

Best I have found

Posted by Reviewer1598827 on Aug 17, 2010

This is the best stevia product I have purchased to date. No bad aftertaste. Only takes a tiny bit to sweeten a large glass of tea, etc. it is more costly but worth the price.

good

Posted by Reviewer2325917 on Aug 21, 2010

not bitter at all

THE Best Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1281347 on Sep 02, 2010

Out of all the different brands and types of stevia available, this one is the best....It is potent, therefore, only the smallest amount is needed. 1/4 tsp. sweetens an entire gallon of tea. It is has a very pleasant flavor with absolutely no aftertaste.

pure stevia

Posted by Reviewer1344953 on Sep 12, 2010

Great product!! I have recommended to all of my closest friends. I am thankful that I found it on iHerb.com

awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer3038347 on Sep 15, 2010

best tasting and most potent in my opinion, be careful! you don't need much

很棒的產品