Review of received NuNaturals Pure White Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2158460 on Feb 23, 2010

Top notch quality taste!

The best powdered Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Feb 22, 2010

No "green" or bitter aftertaste, and NuNaturals powdered stevia extract is much, much sweeter than any other I've tried. I use half as much, so it goes twice as far!

First use

Posted by Reviewer1504601 on Feb 18, 2010

This is the first time I have used this product and I like it very much.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3120490 on Feb 08, 2010

great for baking !!

Review of Nustevia

Posted by Reviewer3084163 on Feb 02, 2010

This product takes some getting use to, as it is bitter if you use too much, or use it in dishes that have a mild flavor, it will taste bitter. My family despises it, but they are all still on sugar!! However, I have grown accustomed to it and like it. I can not have sugar and find that I can use this in my coffee and some recipes ok as I have been off the sugar for sometime now and find my tastebuds like the sweetness of this stevia now. But I really wish they could get rid of the bitterness of it so I could use it in all my recipes, but all things in good time and I'd rather have it all natural than have no bitter taste and have some kinda of chemical in it.

I like the pure form

Posted by Reviewer1349409 on Jan 30, 2010

I bought the Nunaturals mixed powder and found the sweetness inconsistent throughout; plus, I was paying for maltodextrin. The pure white stevia extract goes a long way for 1 oz. It's intensely sweet with no bitterness. the only way they could improve it is to add a shaker top or include a very tiny spoon. I bought a little shaker with small holes to portion it out. This, the regular stevia packets and the stevia liquid are my favorites.

Great sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on Jan 21, 2010

It does not leave after taste and needs very little for sweetening. I use a point of a knife for serving it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2160071 on Jan 18, 2010

Incredibly sweet, a tiny bit goes a long way. Not bitter. No aftertaste.

Not at all bitter

Posted by Reviewer1795453 on Jan 01, 2010

I tried Stevia once eight or so years ago, and thought it was awful. I tried another brand a few years after that, and it was just as awful. This brand is REALLY good. The NuNaturals Stevia isn't at all bitter and adds a nice depth of sweetness when I combine it with erythritol. Since this is a lot easier to come by than liquid sucralose, and because sucralose has an aftertaste to me, I'm grateful for another super-sweet thing I can add to a recipe without affecting its texture or structure. Great product, will definitely order again!

this is very good Stevia, pure

Posted by Reviewer2431561 on Dec 30, 2009

I like this for sweetening hot tea (hibiscus especially).