Inconsistent!

Posted by Reviewer2160071 on Jan 13, 2009

My first bottle was great; I wrote "it really is quick dissolve, and there is no strange taste. Small bottle makes it very convenient to carry to coffee shop. I use two tablets in my big Latte. Tastes great." However, on my second bottle, my opinion has turned, particularly on the "quick dissolve" part. They tablets just sit in my coffee now like tiny pellets of stone, and never dissolve. Even if I break them up before putting them in, they still just sit there like large grains of sand. VERY DISAPPOINTING

What's happened to NuNaturals stevia?

Posted by OziGaba on Aug 12, 2015

I am using this brand of stevia for a long time. It tastes good and the price was good. However the quality has changed IMHO about a year ago, unfortunately it is not the same as it was before. Both the sweetness and the taste is somehow different. I have to use more than double the amount now as I used to. And it is the same with the powder formula from NuNaturals.

Not sweet

Posted by Reviewer3139418 on Nov 01, 2012

I tried other Stevia products, this is far from compare to them, not sweet, there is additional taste

stevia tabs

Posted by Reviewer1413995 on Mar 15, 2008

just ok, grainy residue, not very potent, probably will not buy again

Nada parecido al azúcar

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Jan 27, 2010

Para mi uso las pastillas son demasiado grandes por lo que endulzan excesivamente al no poder dosificarlas mejor. No dejan residuos en bebidas calientes. El sabor no se parece en nada al del azúcar, sólo lo recomiendo para personas acostumbradas a endulzantes que no sean azúcar.

Just ok

Posted by Reviewer1607160 on Apr 01, 2010

They are called quick dissolve tabs but I have found them to not dissolve all the way. There is a powdery residue left after my beverages are gone.

NutStevia Quick Dissolve Tabs

Posted by Reviewer3315135 on Sep 02, 2010

Don't like this product. It does dissolve quickly in HOT liquids but not in cold. It does leave a grainy residue but you are warned about that apect. I don't care for any residue in my morning coffee. I really like the other NuNaturals NuStevia products. Wish the liquid with vanilla was a bit cheaper.