Includes sugar be warned!

Posted by Reviewer1617826 on Apr 03, 2010

I love the taste of this 'sugar replacement' but am extremely unhappy to realise that it includes 'maltodextron' or SUGAR! Which completely defeats the purpose of this amazing super food. Such a shame.

WARNING

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Jan 30, 2015

Contains Maltodextrin!! Which causes insulin spike worse than sugar!! POINTLESS AND DECEIVING!!

nustevia

Posted by 5289410754872265432 on May 02, 2016

hope that iherb can bring in Lakanto SWEETENER TIS GOOD FOR OUR BODY !!!!

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3343283 on May 01, 2009

I was disappointed with NuStevia. I had not tried stevia before and was hoping that it would be a good sugar substitute but it has an overwhelming flavor that completely changed the flavor of my coffee.

Awful

Posted by Reviewer1583629 on Oct 24, 2007

I read the reviews and ordered this product. I'm surprised that others say that it has no bitterness because thats what I've noticed the most. It also never sweetens enough and if you add more than the recommended one packet the bitterness is unbearable. iherb is a great service but this product is a disappointment. I wish I knew which stevia product had minimal bitterness so that I can order it.

terrible taste

Posted by Reviewer2283902 on May 16, 2011

terrible taste, never buy again!

prefer to use liquid type..

Posted by Reviewer1934849 on Dec 30, 2009

This one still has bitter taste and very much like artificial sweetner. Whole family didn't like it. I should try liquid type stevia next time.

For Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer3085881 on Jun 17, 2011

Very bitter, taste not good and never buy it again.

not always the same quality

Posted by 4710526200701652936 on Nov 19, 2015

I buy one some months ago to try it was very nice i order again three and it was not good not sweet i will like to order again but one box per time is was not the same

NuStevia Packets

Posted by Reviewer3039228 on Dec 10, 2009

I have enjoyed the products which have no side effects. The delivery was prompt and I so appreciate the savings!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »