Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2420264 on May 26, 2009

I really like NuNaturals stevia better than some of the other brands. NuNaturals is a better quality and you don't have to use as much as with the others.

omg

Posted by idleFLUX on May 27, 2009

i loooovve this stuff!!!!!!!! i cut as much sugar from my diet as i could since i thought it might be breaking me out and tried this stuff. OMG i love it! i work at a coffee shop and use this with everything! and also feel good knowing its all natural and not made from that chemical chlorine stuff also known as sucralose

Meet expectations

Posted by Reviewer3235604 on Jun 01, 2009

I am using stevia for 3 years already. This was a first time I tried this brand and I like it. Dissolves quick, not very powdery, practically no after taste. I bought it packaged for traveling occasions and use 1 packet for 2 cups of tea. The only downside - packeted stevia is pricy... Otherwise - I love it!

Safe sugar alternative

Posted by Reviewer1556253 on Jun 16, 2009

I feel more comfortable using Stevia as being a diabetic in order to avoid using sugar I had been using artificial sweeteners which were dangerous. The handy sized individual paskets are great for taking with me when eating out.

no more artificial sweetners

Posted by Reviewer1180199 on Jun 25, 2009

With NuStevia we no longer need to use artificial sweetners for our tea, coffee or etc. It's not only natural, but nutritional, feeding the healthy flora in one's gut. It tastes as sweet as sugar and better than the other brand of stevia we've used.

TASTES GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2072611 on Jul 01, 2009

I USED TO USE SPLENDA BUT NOW THIS PRODUCT... LOVE THE TASTE AND I AM USING LESS THAN SPLENDA AND IT'S THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF SWEETNESS!

Best tasting natural sweetener- Great versatility of use too!

Posted by Reviewer1081454 on Jul 08, 2009

Finally found the perfect Stevia packets after trying a lot of different brands. The is the only one I'll ever use any time I need something sweetened. Zero after taste.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1540946 on Jul 09, 2009

Great Taste

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2136331 on Jul 11, 2009

I'm never going back too ordenary sugar again. They should replace sugar with Stevia in everything. Great and natural taste!

sweetner

Posted by Reviewer1728726 on Jul 14, 2009

great sweetner, much better than grocery market brands.