July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 100 Packets, 3.5 oz (100 g)

Very Good Products

Posted by Reviewer1179920 on Nov 10, 2009

Excellent product at a reasonable price

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1421383 on Nov 16, 2009

I love this product, I been ordering it for a long time now and I order 4 to 6 boxes at a time. After sharing I now have many of the girls at my work loving it and ordering it also.

Sweet enough to only use one, and no aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer1244367 on Nov 16, 2009

Great product. I used to use Trader Joe's brand of stevia and it had an aftertaste and I would have to use two packets to get the amount of sweetness I prefer in a glass of iced tea. NuNaturals is sweet enough that I only have to use one packet, and there's no aftertaste. Great price here on iHerb, also. My only "complaint" is that it doesn't dissolve quickly and requires more stirring than other sweeteners, like Equal or Splenda. It doesn't take as long as Trader Joe's brand, but there are always little flakes in the bottom of the glass. I can live with that because I like the taste and the price.

Best for Travel

Posted by Reviewer1514267 on Nov 21, 2009

I love NuStevia because it doesn't have a bitter after taste. I really don't leave home without it. I have a little pouch and toss it in my purse.

The taste of Nustevia

Posted by Reviewer2540790 on Nov 28, 2009

Our daughter & her husband told us about Nustevia and that they like it.My husband is a Diabetic and it really hard to find sweetner's that won't shoot his blood sugar up.We've tried Splenda,Sweet-Low,Equal and none of them have worked.I ordered the NuStevia and we love it .It doen't make my husband sugar go up and we love the Taste. There is no Bitter after taste either. We're thankful for our daughter telling us about NuStevia and I'm glad that we Purchased some and will continue to buy it . Thank you iherb.