Positive

Posted by Reviewer1246987 on Nov 27, 2011

Good size

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1250238 on Nov 27, 2011

I always have som of this with me in my handbag. Nice prices, and taste

stevia

Posted by Reviewer1651804 on Nov 23, 2011

Great, I don't miss sugar or any other sweetener for my tea anymore. I use 1 packet in a laaaarge cup of tea, and it's so sweet and has no trace of bitterness at all - like some of the green stevia-powder have had. Have bought this several times, and now I've bought it for my brother and my mother in law for X-mas, to help them stop using artificial sweeteners. Will continue to buy this ones :)

Good replacement for Aspartame sweeteners

Posted by Reviewer2505557 on Nov 21, 2011

I order this for my son who is diabetic and had been using large quantities of Aspartame. He finds one sachet of this stevia powder the equivalent of four or five sachets of "Equals". This translates to a considerable $ savings and means I worry less about possible side effects of his long term use of Aspartame. Queensland Australia

NuNaturals NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer3058098 on Nov 18, 2011

I have used this brand of stevia for several years, in almost every form NuStevia manufactures. The individual serving packet is the best I have found. The service iHerb gave is more than adequate.

Very useful product.Thank you .iherb

Posted by Reviewer2527451 on Nov 15, 2011

Very useful product.Thank you .iherb

stevia powder

Posted by Reviewer2968779 on Nov 14, 2011

good

using NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer2396382 on Nov 11, 2011

This product is a great alternative to artificial sweeteners and I am so glad that this is a product you carry! I use it in my tea and cereal and the taste is exceelent.

nice and convienent

Posted by Reviewer1705692 on Nov 10, 2011

This is the only brand of Stevia I use. This is however, the first time I have ordered the powder packetts. I received one as a sample somewhere and really liked it, so I ordered the box. It disolved very quickly in cold liquid

two thumbs up

Posted by Reviewer1736029 on Nov 05, 2011

No bitter after taste. This is the best natural sweetener I have tried. Cheapest prices at iherb.