Great for HCG!!

Posted by Reviewer3093376 on Feb 11, 2011

I use this in a lot of the HCG recipes. It's amazing how much of a difference one little packet makes. I use it everyday in my Black Tea. I also use on my cucumber salad, strawberry shake, and so many other things!! Great product!!

sweety product

Posted by XusoIherb on Jun 30, 2012

This product is very useful.You can carry your simply packet where ever you are. Simply add it to your favorite drink and enjoy it.

NuStevia White Stevia Powder - 100 packets

Posted by Reviewer3098249 on Aug 17, 2008

This is a good product that does not have an after taste that is bitter; regardless of how much you use. I truly, recommend this product!

Outstanding!

Posted by 5743298782649919085 on Oct 21, 2013

Although I use the NuStevia powder from the 12 oz. container when I'm at home, the packets offer a great substitute when I'm traveling or otherwise away from home.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer3098936 on Feb 09, 2011

This particular Stevia is very good. It doesn't have the bitter taste. I found it hard to find in my area and was glad this was the same product I was using. Since then I ordered this item again.

sweetner

Posted by Reviewer3105275 on Apr 22, 2010

always use it i love it

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer3106274 on Aug 17, 2008

I am extremely happy with the NuStevia. It works much better than any other artifical sweetener that I have used.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3109317 on Apr 18, 2012

Very Good!

Love the sweet.

Posted by Reviewer3114518 on Feb 20, 2010

Great for traveling and eating out.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3115741 on Nov 07, 2008

I have used this product for years and find this packet to be the most well balanced with regard to the amount of sweetness. I have tried other packets that were way too sweet, but keep coming back to NuNaturals. I just received my order of 1000 packets which should last me a while. Thanks for offering it in bulk that way, it saves me alot of money and time.