Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1277557 on Sep 28, 2011

awesome productg

My Stevia order

Posted by Reviewer1973718 on Sep 29, 2011

I love this product and it got here fairly fast. I always order from you, you have the best service and prices. And the little packets of Stevia work fantastic for me and my whole family. Thanks

the best!

Posted by Reviewer1723223 on Oct 07, 2011

Great taste! and the healhiest!

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1874583 on Oct 17, 2011

I am very pleased with your product and hope never t to use those "poison" sweetners again.

This stuff is a lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer2631609 on Nov 16, 2011

My husband has lost 50 lbs. in the last two years using this product in place of sugar. He gave up soda as he was advised by his doctor to change his life-style or go on medication to control his blood pressure and cholesterol. He converted to healthy drinks sweetened with NuStevia, the only one I could find with no aftertaste. He has normal blood pressure and much lower cholesterol. He hasn't been sick in two years since eliminating sugar from his diet and he looks great! This is a very simple life changer.

Best product in its class!!

Posted by Reviewer3159029 on Nov 22, 2011

I have been using NuNaturals, NuStevia packets and liquid for quite sometime now. I am a Type 1 diabetic (for 55 years) and this is the safest and best tasting product I have every used. I carry the liquid dropper form in my handbag and use the powder at home. I highly recommend the product and IHerb.com where I have been purchasing this product for a few years now. B. Jordan

NuStevia

Posted by 4886356537378470962 on Jul 31, 2012

The product came almost inmediately. The package came in good shape, considering is a bulky plastic bag with 1000 sachets. I will buy again from this seller. Keep up the good job.

effective sweetness

Posted by aloysius-ng on Nov 20, 2012

I'm using this product with confidence. My blood sugar level has remained stable.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, Stevia Powder, .035 oz (1g)

Posted by 4709601491353065198 on Feb 04, 2013

This is a product we have been using for a few years now. Mother swears by it. You have to read the offerings on any website carefully. There is a version of the product that delivers 1/2 the amount in each packet. That other version often is sold for a similar price to this version. There is a difference in the products, but this is the version we like. The price and terms offered for this product by iHerb.com were the most reasonable that I have seen in over a year. I said so on www.FatWallet.com.

sweet