VMB

Posted by Reviewer1018089 on Sep 28, 2008

I was consurned about the condition of products, due to hearing of poor storage would cause clumping. Did not have that problem, all packets seem to be in good condition. No after tast and is very sweet. If you use three packs of a different brand you only need one of NuStevia. Will return to purchase more. Timeing of deliver was also good.

Best Product, Best Deal

Posted by Reviewer1030963 on Aug 01, 2016

This is my go-to sweetener. Tastes great and sweetens better than the stevia packets sold in grocery stores. Very convenient and has the exact amount for my big tea mug. iherb's price is the best I've found.

Good Mistake

Posted by Reviewer1045204 on Aug 11, 2010

I bought this brand of stevia thinking it was the NOW brand (should have looked more carefully). It worked out great because I like it much better. Not only is it less expensive, but the taste is better also. Another benefit - where I used to use 4 packets of the NOW brand in cereal, I only need two packets of the NuNaturals to get the same sweetness. Another thing that I like about this brand is that the packets are coated so the product doesn't clump and stick together in the humid hot weather. I had to throw away quite a few packets of the NOW brand due to clumping, rendering it useless.

Best price you'll find

Posted by Reviewer1065505 on Feb 28, 2012

Best price out there for the NuStevia packets. So convenient to have on hand.

Great Product, Great using Iherb.com

Posted by Reviewer1072394 on May 31, 2008

This is what i have been looking for. Tast great with no worry over fake ingredients.

My Choice, the Best Stevia by Far, no bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer1073288 on Feb 17, 2011

Great product and the best price.

Use this product all the time.

Posted by Reviewer1083206 on Aug 21, 2011

We have used this Stevia product for a long time and we are glad to be able to order it though Iherb at a good savings. Thanks!

NuNaturals NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1942441 on Jun 18, 2008

I was very pleased with the service I received. I had no problem ordering and I received it later that week. My husband is a dieabetic and he heard about NuStevia several months ago. He uses that and only that now in his coffee and tea. Kathleen Smith

Great price on a great product

Posted by Reviewer1960251 on Dec 08, 2008

This is the best price I've ever found on NuStevia. Fast shipping also. IHerb is a fabulous internet shopping experience.

My Stevia order

Posted by Reviewer1973718 on Sep 29, 2011

I love this product and it got here fairly fast. I always order from you, you have the best service and prices. And the little packets of Stevia work fantastic for me and my whole family. Thanks