NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1528189 on Sep 25, 2008

Very good as a sugar substitute. Does not have the aftertaste that other sugar substitutes have.

VMB

Posted by Reviewer1018089 on Sep 28, 2008

I was consurned about the condition of products, due to hearing of poor storage would cause clumping. Did not have that problem, all packets seem to be in good condition. No after tast and is very sweet. If you use three packs of a different brand you only need one of NuStevia. Will return to purchase more. Timeing of deliver was also good.

Tommy Butcher

Posted by Reviewer2600098 on Oct 28, 2008

re order over & over & over

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1898516 on Oct 28, 2008

Love NuStevia

Great price on a great product

Posted by Reviewer1960251 on Dec 08, 2008

This is the best price I've ever found on NuStevia. Fast shipping also. IHerb is a fabulous internet shopping experience.

NuNatuals NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1615085 on Dec 19, 2008

The product was excellent. However, there was some kind of problem with the shipping, and it took us over two weeks to get the order. This was our first order, so I don't know if this was a one time problem or what. However, we are going to order it again

Sweet Deal

Posted by Reviewer3194625 on Dec 26, 2008

As always iHerb.com provides the most reasonably priced, expeditiously delivered, and always “as advertised” dietary supplement products on the internet. NuStevia is no exception. This pure Stevia extract is virtually indistinguishable from sugar and has no undesirable aftertaste as do the artificial sweeteners.

Not bitter

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Dec 29, 2008

My husband has replaced Splenda with NuNaturals, NuStevia and really likes it.

NuNaturals Stevia Powder Packets

Posted by Reviewer1511388 on Jan 16, 2009

I LOVE this product. I have tried several different brands of Stevia powder in packets and NuNaturals is my favorite. Taste is great, not bitter at all. One packet in my tea and I am good to go!

Great Product and value

Posted by Reviewer1541766 on Jan 23, 2009

We love Stevia and to be able to get it in bulk box is the best. It is better than any other sweetner on the market.