Sweet stuff

Posted by Reviewer2027054 on Apr 04, 2011

Because I have a strong sweet tooth it could be a bit sweeter. Nonetheless, it serves the purpose of cutting back on the nonorganiz sweeteners such as Equal, Sweet and Low and the like.I mix it with Splenda in a cup of coffee. There is a brand of Stevia that comes in an individual packet that is about half the size of your packet. It is a bit sweeter but also leaves an after taste which yours does not. In a perfect world... but alas, utopia does not exist.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2474222 on Mar 28, 2011

Wow! It was great! You were so quick. Thanks

NUSTEVIA PACKETS 1000

Posted by Reviewer1503266 on Mar 24, 2011

BEST STEVIA OF ALL THE STEVIA PRODUCTS I'VE TRIED! DEFINITELY NO AFTER TASTE AND THIS IS THE BEST PRICE ON THE INTERNET FOR THE 1000 PACKET SUPPLY. AWESOME VALUE FROM IHERB.COM!!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3238612 on Mar 14, 2011

This is our favorite stevia on the market. iHerb has the lowest price we have been able to find.

The best taste in Stevia product.

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Mar 01, 2011

I use this product every day. My boyfriend, parents, sister and co-workers have tried it and all like the taste better than other brands. We buy the 1000 packet bags every few months because we share with anyone that is concerned with the use of harmful chemical sweeteners.

My Choice, the Best Stevia by Far, no bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer1073288 on Feb 17, 2011

Great product and the best price.

Very Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3106376 on Jan 31, 2011

I will use this for now on!

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2382426 on Jan 30, 2011

Your prices are grate, Your service is grate. I am really glad I found your site and will always do business with you thanks again.

Love NuStevia, 1000 packets

Posted by Reviewer1737964 on Jan 24, 2011

These are wonderful! Easy to control the amount you use; (too much = bitter); convenient,portable, economical. About $20 less than purchasing from my local health food store. I use these combined with TruLemon to flavor my drinking water.

reorder

Posted by Reviewer3337841 on Dec 02, 2010

i was very satisfied with my order as it was handled in a timely manner. no where else can i find this at such a reasonable price. i only wish that i could some-times call my order in as i am not real good on the computer and it takes me forever to order it.