This is my staple.

Posted by Reviewer2032548 on May 02, 2016

I love this stevia most!!! No bitterness, just pleasant sweetness...:-) I add this to almost everything. Love it!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2220822 on Apr 13, 2016

I love this stevia product. It has great sweetness with no after taste and you don't have to use much at all. I wish iHerb still offered it in a 5 lb bulk container.

12 oz. stevia

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Jan 11, 2016

Good value. No bitter after taste.

Completely wondertful

Posted by Reviewer3133401 on Dec 13, 2015

I have been using NuStevia for the past six years. In the first year of using it lost 5 lbs. Use in coffee, tea and for some baking. Contacted the manufacturer asking what the leaves were washed in and they replied immediately with a firm response the leaves were only washed, and washed again in pure water, not chemicals. This is my go to! No grocery store "stevia" for me.

Watch I herb like a eagle

Posted by 5502258264658320791 on Nov 25, 2015

Selling garbage like this,not right I herb.Please don't carry poisons. Maltodextrin should be advertised here...........NOT stevia, .Must be 99 % of Maltodextrin as I sweetened my tea and it put my blood glucose meter in convulsions as it won't read over 600 ! It's worse than poison and as a t1diabetic I'm much better off using brown sugar! No sweet tea for 6 weeks as I can't buy more on my budget......integrity counts in sales too you know. Mabe I can mix it with aspertaime to kill ants in the back yard.

Easily digestible sweetener -- I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2223446 on Sep 28, 2015

Because of all the complaints about the maltodextrin content, have you ever tried a maltodextrin sweetener next to NuStevia? One, two three teaspons of Sucralose is not actually sweet! Reminds me of my friend who got upset that I used sugar-free jello in a desert! "It's not sweet" she exclaimed, and she was right. But, if you add just a bit of sugar to it, it's really really sweet. Same with stevia powder. Add a bit, and you come up with a sweetener that is much sweeter than the maltodextrin types. Also, other sweeteners may upset one's digestive system. So you also have that to consider. I have been using NuNatural Stevia Powder for more than a year. I order it in this large container about every 4 to 6 weeks, and I love it! And it IS sweet!

not real stevia

Posted by 5329501625645935969 on Sep 10, 2015

I paid good money for this but its not pure stevia. I got sores in my gums and dry mouth due to all other non related supplements added. I don't use it any more! don't buy thus if you wand real pure organic stevia!!

Contain maltodextrin

Posted by 5626962646036797005 on Sep 01, 2015

pure stevia doesn't contain any other additives. this one Contain maltodextrin.

good product, but I can't keep from breathing it

Posted by 4894481036989678465 on Jun 08, 2015

This is my favorite, for ease of use and packaging. However, when I spoon it out, so much gets into the air, even when I hold my breath and spoon very carefully, that I have switched to the individual packets. They seem to use a more granular structure,

Be very careful not to add too much

Posted by HealthyBelliesHappyKids on Apr 29, 2015

This stevia needs to be used very sparingly and I am still struggling to get it exactly right. I prefer Liquid Vanilla Stevia but when I don't want to have any vanilla flavour I do use this one with good results.